Houston Methodist USA Jobs – Jobs at Houston Methodist USA Careers www.houstonmethodist.org Find out Houston Methodist USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Houston Methodist USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Houston Methodist USA Government Jobs in USA.
Houston Methodist USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Houston Methodist USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Houston Methodist USA jobs opening news has published at Houston Methodist USA Careers page which is www.houstonmethodist.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Houston Methodist USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Houston Methodist USA Hiring in . You can read this Houston Methodist USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Houston Methodist USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Accountant Job Vacancy in USA
Houston Methodist USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Houston Methodist USA Careers. Houston Methodist USA latest job applications are being announced for Accountant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Houston Methodist USA Accountant positions. Jobs in Houston Methodist USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Houston Methodist USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Houston Methodist USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Houston
|Name of Job Opening||Accountant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 60,783-68,225 per year Approx (Not Confirm)|
Houston Methodist USA Jobs Description 2021
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Accountant is responsible for various monthly closing duties, which include journal entry preparation, cash transaction analysis, account analysis, financial statement preparation, budget preparation, executive management report preparation and distribution and preparation of statutory required reports The Accountant will become familiar with the TMHS corporate structure and its system of internal control. The Accountant will be required to interface with various System departments (i.e., Information Technology, Internal Audit, Employee Benefits etc.), external business partners (i.e., financial services vendors, actuaries, consultants, etc) and government agencies. The position also requires interface with external auditors to complete audit engagements as well as assistance with tax preparation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Prepare journal entries with appropriate supporting documentation.
- 2. Maintain assigned general ledger accounts through monthly reconciliation.
- 3. Assist departments in explanation of actual operating results.
- 4. Assist in preparing for external audits through preparation of audit schedules.
- 5. Assist Supervisor with information requests from other departments.
- 6. Assist with tax preparation.
- 7. Assist in identifying ways to streamline workload and in documenting departmental procedures and interfaces with other departments.
- 8. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- 9. Demonstrates the componets of the ICARE values statement.
- 10. Demonstrates SERVICE PRIDE standards.
- 11. Follows all safety rules while on the job. Reports accidents promptly and corrects minor hazards.
- Bachelors Degree with a major in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2 or more years accounting experience directly related to accounting or finance.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- Professional certification preferred (i.e.; CPA, CIA, etc.)
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 1. Must have a working knowledge of general software applications.
- 2. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., word, excel, access, etc).
- 3. Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Houston Methodist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal employment opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Houston Methodist is firmly bound. Houston Methodist will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment with Houston Methodist on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.