Honeywell UAE Jobs – Jobs at Honeywell UAE Careers www.careers.honeywell.com Find out Honeywell UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Honeywell UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Honeywell UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Honeywell UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Honeywell UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Honeywell UAE jobs opening news has published at Honeywell UAE Careers page which is www.careers.honeywell.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Honeywell UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Honeywell UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Honeywell UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Honeywell UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Sr Sales Account Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Honeywell UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Honeywell UAE Careers. Honeywell UAE latest job applications are being announced for Sr Sales Account Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Honeywell UAE Sr Sales Account Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Honeywell UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Honeywell UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Sr Sales Account Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 16,000.00-20,400.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or Engineering|
Honeywell UAE Jobs Description 2022
Sr Sales Account Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Snr Account Manager – HBT / SLS to be based in Dubai, UAE. This position reports to the Sales Manager – Service and will be responsible for growth of existing accounts and acquiring new accounts with ELV service projects, Digital 1st and 3rd party Maintenance and IOT 4.0 solution. You will achieve the financial / non-financial goals through the implementation of sales strategies, tactics, and processes leveraging HBS ELV service solutions from install base and software-based solutions to solve customer’s most critical business problems. You will utilize your Service sales experience in Building Services solutions industry to sale service project, conventional and innovative software-based services and maintenance solutions to existing and new customers.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Deliver the sales target and drive growth successfully, year after year in the UAE and Lower Gulf region
· Own Key Account Management & Territory Account Management
· Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers.
· Understand the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and ensure an understanding of the value that HBS brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
· All sales related activity management through the accurate, timely and detailed use of the Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value HBS brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
· Growth in the form of new opportunities within existing and new accounts – Develop and sustain long term customer relationships; Establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization
· Early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers’ needs and tailoring solutions to match.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ideally Electrical / Electronic or Controls
· Extensive Sales experience, preferably in Services Sales, in the buildings industry, preferably in UAE
· BMS, Fire, CCTV and ACS Technical knowledge
· Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
· In-depth industry and market knowledge
· Cross selling and consultative selling – experience with collaborating across both client and own organization
· Proven Sales record of meeting targets, year after year
· Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures
· Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
· Ability to operate independently
· Significant sales or business experience in similar industries
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
· Annual salary and consolidated allowance
· Group medical insurance plan
· Life and long-term disability insurance
· Paid annual leave and time off work
· Business travel insurance
· End of service benefits
· Airfare allowance
· Education allowance
· 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD164161
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates