HomeAdvisor USA Jobs – Jobs at HomeAdvisor USA Careers www.homeadvisor.com Find out HomeAdvisor USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in HomeAdvisor USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon HomeAdvisor USA Government Jobs in USA.
HomeAdvisor USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at HomeAdvisor USA , then it is a great chance for you because of HomeAdvisor USA jobs opening news has published at HomeAdvisor USA Careers page which is www.homeadvisor.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with HomeAdvisor USA . So now you can be a part of this Current HomeAdvisor USA Hiring in . You can read this HomeAdvisor USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
HomeAdvisor USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Culture & Events Manager Job Vacancy in USA
HomeAdvisor USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for HomeAdvisor USA Careers. HomeAdvisor USA latest job applications are being announced for Culture & Events Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the HomeAdvisor USA Culture & Events Manager positions. Jobs in HomeAdvisor USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
HomeAdvisor USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||HomeAdvisor USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Denver
|Name of Job Opening||Culture & Events Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Colorado|
|Salary Range||$ 49637.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
HomeAdvisor USA Jobs Description 2021
About The Role
Angi is looking for a Culture + Events Manager to join the People Ops team. At Angi, we are “all about talent” and we “enjoy the journey”. The Culture + Events Manager will help us live up to our values by creating a fun and inclusive environment for our team members to thrive. The Culture + Events Manager will also create the strategy for community involvement and philanthropic giving. Our workforce has shifted significantly over the past year to a hybrid/virtual work environment and we’re looking for someone who can help us engage with our people in new and different ways.
What You’ll Do
- Create a framework for assessing team member engagement & satisfaction, define Angi’s vision for HQ, & lead the programmatic activities to move this forward
- Plan and facilitate engagement activities across Angi.
- Partner closely with the DEI council to offer programs, speakers, webinars, events, etc. that promote diversity, engagement and inclusion.
- Actively identify and roll-out engagement platforms across Angi.
- Facilitate on-site events and activities upon return to the office.
- Manage the community involvement and philanthropic strategy for the organization.
- Act as a resource for smaller groups and teams to plan and facilitate group activities.
- Manage and motivate one direct report on the Culture & Events team.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience leading engagement, communication and events in a virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think big and small – strategic, but can manage the details.
- Ability and experience in creating key partnerships and relationships inside and outside an organization.
- People management experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85,000-$115,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world