Hollister Co. UK Jobs – Jobs at Hollister Co. UK Careers www.hollisterco.com Find out Hollister Co. UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Hollister Co. UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Hollister Co. UK Government Jobs in UK.
Hollister Co. UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Hollister Co. UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Hollister Co. UK jobs opening news has published at Hollister Co. UK Careers page which is www.hollisterco.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Hollister Co. UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Hollister Co. UK Hiring in . You can read this Hollister Co. UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Hollister Co. UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Project Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Hollister Co. UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Hollister Co. UK Careers. Hollister Co. UK latest job applications are being announced for Project Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Hollister Co. UK Project Manager positions. Jobs in Hollister Co. UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Hollister Co. UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Hollister Co. UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Project Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£49,109.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Hollister Co. UK Jobs Description 2021
The Project Manager is responsible for supervising and executing new store builds, remodels, and updates worldwide. As part of the Construction team, the Project Manager will work directly with internal partners such as Store Design, Real Estate, Global Procurement, and Visual as well as external partners such as contractors to deliver an incredible retail store experience. The Project Manager will be responsible for project schedule, budget, and on-site construction activity. The position requires significant domestic and/or international travel.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee new store construction and remodel projects from construction document concept through store open and project close out
- Manage budget including analyzing bids, change order review and approval, and payment approvals
- Review and redline store specific drawings from Check Set through Construction Set
- Supervise all aspects of the construction process and oversee the General Contractors to maintain schedule adherence and quality standards
- Conduct site visits to audit construction progress
- Maintain close out and compliance documentation
- Coordinate with the New Stores team for store turnover and opening
- Strive for constant business and process improvement
- Lead cross functional meetings and prepare reports pertaining to project status
What will you need to bring?
- ·Bachelor’s Degree is required, Construction Management degree a plus
- 3-5 years construction management experience, retail construction experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple construction projects simultaneously
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have the ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally as projects require. 50% travel minimum
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER