Hire Rightt UAE Jobs – Jobs at Hire Rightt UAE Careers www.hirerightt.com Find out Hire Rightt UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Hire Rightt UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Hire Rightt UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Hire Rightt UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Hire Rightt UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Hire Rightt UAE jobs opening news has published at Hire Rightt UAE Careers page which is www.hirerightt.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Hire Rightt UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Hire Rightt UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Hire Rightt UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Hire Rightt UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Executive Assistant Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Hire Rightt UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Hire Rightt UAE Careers. Hire Rightt UAE latest job applications are being announced for Executive Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Hire Rightt UAE Executive Assistant positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Hire Rightt UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Hire Rightt UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Executive Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 7,000 per month (Not Confirm)|
Hire Rightt UAE Jobs Description 2021
Leading Entity in Dubai seeks to hire an Executive Assistant to support the Top management by preparing reports, presentations, typing confidential memos and letters and being in contact with other executive-level Managers.
- Responsible for the smooth daily running the desk, diary and schedule.
- Promptly receive and screen incoming telephone calls, providing friendly and professional greeting, taking messages as appropriate, and eliciting necessary information to allow timely and accurate responses. Respond where appropriate.
- Schedule appointments/itineraries, co-ordinate meetings, prepare agenda’s, prepare & circulate memos, take minutes and ensure follow-ups are conducted
- Follows up on all company’s financial, technical and administrative matters.
- Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations and prepare an itinerary, both corporate and personal.
- Follows-up in any general secretarial duties.
- maintain and update reports and databases, organize meetings and conference calls both internal and external.
- Provide additional cover for other administrative staff during absences or when assisting with specific projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications. Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficiency & accuracy in work, also attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- High ability to work independently
Salary – 7000 Dhms per month