Hempel Jobs – Jobs at Hempel Careers www.hempel.com Find out Hempel Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Hempel Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Hempel Government Jobs in UAE.
Hempel Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Hempel , then it is a great chance for you because of Hempel jobs opening news has published at Hempel Careers page which is www.hempel.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Hempel . So now you can be a part of this Current Hempel Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Hempel job opening article till the end for now each details.
Hempel Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Customer Care Representative Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Hempel Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Hempel Careers. Hempel latest job applications are being announced for Customer Care Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Hempel Customer Care Representative positions. Applicant should have Bachelor’s degree Qualification for this Security officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi (Hempel). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Hempel Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Hempel Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Care Representative Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Job Type||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary Range||AED 4200.00/month (Not Confirm)|
Hempel Jobs Description 2022
This is your opportunity to be part of a global organization.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all walk in customers and ensuring a smooth process flow towards delivery of goods.
Be part of a customer focussed team and get the opportunity to leave your mark
As a Customer Care Representative, your primary focus is to assure that our clients receive the delivery of the products he/she requires, in a ‘reasonable’ time, but one which meets his needs without unnecessary delay.
Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Follow up on Delivery Notes Invoicing on a daily basis and ensure all invoices are done in a timely manner.
- Completing paperwork, sorting and filing invoices and handling complaints.
- To ensure that as often the first point of customer contact, you answer the telephone and deals with direct sales in the most friendly ‘can do’ way.
- You’ll be responsible for providing excellent service at all times and in a timely way.
- Assure that your work is finished before you leave your desk each day, with all LPO’s posted and Invoices sent periodically.
- Be a part of the Customer Care team in processing Internal and External orders, follow up of Partial Orders.
- You will liase directly with our own Sales staff on a daily basis to assure that either they, or yourself, communicate any problems directly to the client to avoid any delivery shocks on the expected date of delivery.
- You will similarly liase with our Internal Supply chain area to facilitate timely deliveries at all times.
- Update CRM and AX when required with the relevant detail.
- Confirm with customers by email,telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, take orders and process them in a timely manner.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Sending out invoices based on priority.
- Processing abroad Sales and ensure the work cycle is complete.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
You will report to the Team Leader – Customer Care.
The role will be based in Abu Dhabi (UAE).
We’re looking for an energetic individual, with the ability to learn and a positive attitude.
Our ideal candidate will come wtih a cross cultural , cross functional experience.
You should also have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Essential Product Knowledge, pricing.
- Good spoken written communication skills
- Good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
- The ability to motivate people
- Calmness under pressure
- Decision-making ability
- Accuracy with record keeping
- IT skills