Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Jobs – Jobs at Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Careers www.wajer.com Find out Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Government Jobs in USA.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. , then it is a great chance for you because of Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. jobs opening news has published at Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Careers page which is www.wajer.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. . So now you can be a part of this Current Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Hiring in . You can read this Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. job opening article till the end for now each details.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Retail Stocking Associate Job Vacancy in USA
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Careers. Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. latest job applications are being announced for Retail Stocking Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Retail Stocking Associate positions. Jobs in Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dallas
|Name of Job Opening||Retail Stocking Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 9.18 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. Jobs Description 2021
- Consistently exhibit expected behaviors to exceed financial goals
- Participate in company programs
- Participate in special events
- Proficient in all assigned areas of responsibility
- Accurate and timely completion of workload
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Exhibit job proficiency and expected behaviors
- Contribute to a team atmosphere
- Provide a helpful customer experience
- Ensure items are in-stock
- Ensure items are priced right
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized retail store
- Is action oriented and full of energy for the things they see as challenging
- Enjoys working hard
- Shows initiative
- Is calm and professional under pressure
- Does not become defensive or irritated
- Acts with internal and external customers in mind
- Understands how operational execution directly affects the customer experience
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and associates through respectful and effective communication.
- Adherence to Injury Illness Prevention Program
- Assist in execution of Physical Inventory Standard Operating Procedure
- Commitment to continued learning and self-development
- Drive and support teamwork
- Daily Download review
- Meet Customer Experience expectations
- Execution of store recovery standards
- Execution of daily cleaning checklist
- Execution of:
- Display Planner
- Execution in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure:
- Floor First Receiving
- Cycle Counts
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in:
- Name Collection
- Extended Service Plan Program
- Inside Track Club Program
- Efficient processing of point of sale transactions
- Act as witness for till, safe, and deposit counts
- Retail or Customer Service experience preferred
- High School graduate/Equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the retail business.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.