H and E Copy Services Canada Jobs – Jobs at H and E Copy Services Canada Careers www.hecopy.com Find out H and E Copy Services Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to the current job opening in H and E Copy Services Canada Job Vacancy. Check to come soon H and E Copy Services Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
H and E Copy Services Canada is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at H and E Copy Services Canada, then it is a great chance for you because H and E Copy Services Canada jobs opening news has been published on the H and E Copy Services Canada Careers page which is www.hecopy.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with H and E Copy Services Canada. So now you can be a part of this Current H and E Copy Services Canada Hiring in. You can read this H and E Copy Services Canada job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
H and E Copy Services Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for General Helper Vacancy in Canada
H and E Copy Services Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for H and E Copy Services Canada Careers. H and E Copy Services Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the H and E Copy Services Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in H and E Copy Services Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
H and E Copy Services Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||H and E Copy Services Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in North York, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||General Helper|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 15.36–26.50 Per Hour|
H and E Copy Services Canada Jobs Description 2022
Full Job Description
The General Helper produces all offset press projects in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures. Coordinates workload schedule to meet customer time frame requirements while achieving optimum productivity. Works closely with other team members to exceed customer expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging, and machine operation duties.
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Assist with properly putting on/taking off print cylinders into/from press
- Clean and Change plates and set-up & cleaning of doctor blades.
- Set up and cleaning of ink trays, ink buckets and ink pumps
- Splicing film, roll to roll, in press at unwind
- Ensure ink and solvent is at press for running job
- Weighing rolls & calculating impressions
- Do quality checks to ensure job is correct
- Ensure the Press is maintained, and any maintenance issues brought to the attention of the Lead hand. Enter Maintenance Work Order if necessary
- Ensure good housekeeping by following set housekeeping procedures
- Follow all good manufacturing practices (GMP) and work in a manner consistent with all corporate regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements.
- Adhere to all Quality, Safety and GMP policies and procedures and report any non-conformities
- Follow press operators lead in tearing down jobs and setting up new jobs.
- Ink management which includes washing up of inks in printing press
- Moving raw materials from staging areas onto the unwind of the printing press and removal of printed material from the rewind of the printing press
- Complete tasks in adequate time limits to meet press daily goals and schedule needs
- Other house keeping duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.36-$26.50 per hour
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)