Gymshark UK Jobs – Jobs at Gymshark UK Careers www.gymshark.com Find out Gymshark UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Gymshark UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Gymshark UK Government Jobs in UK.
Gymshark UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Gymshark UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Gymshark UK jobs opening news has published at Gymshark UK Careers page which is www.gymshark.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Gymshark UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Gymshark UK Hiring in . You can read this Gymshark UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Gymshark UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Customer Experience Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
Gymshark UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Gymshark UK Careers. Gymshark UK latest job applications are being announced for Senior Customer Experience Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Gymshark UK Senior Customer Experience Analyst positions. Jobs in Gymshark UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Gymshark UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Gymshark UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Solihull
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Customer Experience Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£26,597.00 yearly (Not Confirm)|
Gymshark UK Jobs Description 2021
Gymshark is undergoing a phenomenal shift where the Data function underpins the Gymshark vision through providing business critical data, analysis and research to drive and validate the business strategy!
The Data heroes are split into 3 teams, one of which being Marketing Analytics where we are currently seeking a Senior Customer Experience Analyst to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract!
As the Senior Customer Experience Analyst you will be the bridge between Customer Support, Logistics, Click to Delivery and Marketing Analytics – this is a pretty important role to the business due to the nature of ensuring that decisions by the business are made around the customer journey, their interactions with the Gymshark brand and our people are truly optimized to provide the best customer service possible.
The Senior Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for developing a full reporting suite for the teams that identifies key trends as well as a deep dive analysis. You will be utilizing a plethora of great analytical tools including (but not limited to) SQL, Tableau and Alteryx!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Be a key business partner for the Customer Experience function to develop strategies and actions that are grounded in insight
- Work alongside the customer leadership team in order to develop the KPI’s that the Customer Experience team work towards
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of engaging insight dashboards to enable the customer experience teams to self-serve in analytics and allow quick access to core KPIs and insight
- Educate key stakeholders within customer experience teams on using the dashboards and reports built and how to utilise the data effectively
- Lead deep dive analytics on day to day and larger initiatives and present findings and recommendations to the wider Customer Experience and Data functions
- Utilize advanced statistical methods to forecast the customer interaction demand through all channels, using this data to feedback to the leadership team on headcount requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with all sub-functions within the data function, sharing learnings to maximise the access and value of insights across the business
- Identify opportunities for enhanced insight and drive the analytics roadmap within the Customer teams, managing key stakeholder priorities and expectations
- Provide updates to the Marketing Analytics Manager and Analytics team on current priorities and challenges of the Customer Experience team, aligning data sources, insight conclusions and metric definitions to ensure efficiencies and consistency in the analysis being conducted across teams.
- Line management responsibility for Junior Analysts, providing day to day support, giving them clear direction on their responsibilities, objectives and development plan.
- Keep up to date with the latest analytical industry trends and approaches to ensure best practice
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong experience in a data/insight analyst role, preferably with experience working within an analytical role with a customer facing outlook
- Proactive approach to solving business problems, working with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible outcome
- Expert in working with (including the manipulation of) large data sets
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations that drive incremental value
- Expert in using analytics tools/languages, including Alteryx, SQL and Tableau
- Ability to combine quantitative and qualitative analysis, from both a transactional and wider market perspective, in order to provide a holistic view of a situation, challenge or opportunity as well as using the data to story tell to the wider business
- The ability to plan and structure workload, collaboratively delivering under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to manage your development alongside the Marketing Analytics Manager, identifying opportunities to improve both yourself and the team in line with market trends
Family comes first always at Gymshark, however, due to the festive period and various events throughout the year there is a minimum expectation to be in GSHQ 2 days per week.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures and identities with a background and body that is completely individual. Together, as unique individuals, we make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.