Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Careers www.Gulf Helicopters Company.com Find out Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar jobs opening news has published at Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Careers page which is www.Gulf Helicopters Company.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Technical Record Controller Job Vacancy in Qatar
Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Careers. Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Technical Record Controller job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Technical Record Controller positions. Jobs in Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Technical Record Controller Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 3,170.00 – 10,400.00 Per Month (Not Confirm)|
||Degree in Engineering|
Gulf Helicopters Company Qatar Jobs Description 2022
TECHNICAL RECORDS CONTROLLER
CLOSING DATE : 30/04/2022
Ensure that all aircraft documentation records are accurately maintained to QCAA Requirements
1003/2006 M.A. 305, and the production of detailed status reports for planning purposes and is responsible to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- The safe keeping and presentation of accurate and detailed technical records in respect of all aircraft and associated components operated and utilized by the Company.
- Vet completed technical documentation for correct content and detail.
- Ensure the entry of maintenance details into the relevant log books within prescribed time limits.
- Maintain periods and for scheduled and out of phase inspections.
- The issue of Maintenance Statements on completion of Scheduled Maintenance Inspections (SMI).
- Assist with the preparation of Maintenance Programme amendments and the implementation of changes after approval by the QCAA.
- Monitor compliance with Airworthiness Directives, Alert Service Bulletins and other regulatory
- Prepare documentation for initial and renewal of Certificates of Airworthiness.
- Prepare historical documentation for components being shipped for repair.
- Supervise of staff within the Technical Records department.
- Co-ordinate with outstation operations for the maintenance of accurate aircraft records.
- Prepare documentation for CMR audits.
- Carry out such other appropriate duties as requested by the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
- Key Performance Indicators
- AMP update – Average number of days consumed to complete the AMP update and implementation (excluding number of days taken by the QCAA for approval).
- GHC Operating System data errors resolution – Average number of days to report/resolve GHC Operating System data errors.
- Number of grounding due to forecast errors – Number of events of aircraft grounded due to errors related to CAMO staff.
- Timely Update of aircraft records – Average number of days consumed in records review, update and archive.
- CMR Closure – Average number of days consumed to close the monthly / 6 monthly CMR reports. Number of errors in CMR reports relevant to ATRC – Nu
- Efficient ARC document presentation – Number of level 2 findings during ARC document review.
- Effective ARC document presentation – Number of level 1 findings during ARC document review.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Degree in Engineering.
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Professional certification from relevant institutions will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Engineering Degree with good understanding of aircraft continuing airworthiness records.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience and/or on the job trainings.
- Good working knowledge of QCAA Regulations.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Extensive knowledge of Document Control.
- The ability to work well under pressure.