Gulf Education UAE Jobs – Jobs at Gulf Education UAE Careers www.jobs.gulfeducation.ae Find out Gulf Education UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Gulf Education UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Gulf Education UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Gulf Education UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Gulf Education UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Gulf Education UAE jobs opening news has published at Gulf Education UAE Careers page which is www.jobs.gulfeducation.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Gulf Education UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Gulf Education UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Gulf Education UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Gulf Education UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Subject Coordinator Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Gulf Education UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Gulf Education UAE Careers. Gulf Education UAE latest job applications are being announced for Subject Coordinator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Gulf Education UAE Subject Coordinator positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Gulf Education UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Gulf Education UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Subject Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 6,000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Gulf Education UAE Jobs Description 2021
The Campus-based Subject/Content Coordinator provides instructional leadership for the Arabic and Islamic Department. He/she also coaches, supervises, and evaluates teachers, under the supervision of the Campus Director/designee. The Coordinator will provide professional development for department teachers in association with ENS Professional Development Guidelines. The ELA, Mathematics and Science (NGSS) Subject Coordinators will work with Head of American Curriculum, Head of Professional Development, Campus IB Coordinators, Head of School, Principal, and Campus Director on the following: selection, implementation and administration of instructional resources; identification and use of teaching strategies for the classroom; development and administration of standards-based student assessments; identification and implementation of teacher and administrator professional development; assist in teacher selection for their content area; and, evaluation of content programs offered associated with the approved ENS Curriculum. The Arabic and UAE/Islamic Subject Coordinators will work with Head of National Curriculum, Head of Professional Development, Campus IB Coordinators, Head of School, Principal, and Campus Director on the following: selection, implementation and administration of instructional resources; identification and use of teaching strategies for the classroom; development and administration of standards based student assessments; identification and implementation of teacher and administrator professional development; assist in teacher selection for their content area; and, evaluation of content programs offered associated with the approved ENS Curriculum.
- Master’s Degree or higher with undergraduate degree (Bachelors) major in associated content area;
- Master’s Degree may be in one of the following areas: Associated Content Area; Curriculum Development; Instruction; Research;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience teaching English Language Arts/Science/Mathematics/Arabic/UAE or Islamic Studies;
- Experience and Use of Standards Based teaching approaches;
- Knowledge and Experience in using Common Core, including NGSS, standards and/or UAE National Curriculum Standards;
- Experience in working with departments prior to and during external authorization and
- accreditation processes including but not limited to: MOE, ADEK, KHDA, AdvancED, IBO, ECIS;
- Computer literate and uses cloud-based Microsoft Office 365;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (IELTS score of 6.5 or higher);
- Experience and proven track record in providing change and improvement leadership to departments and faculty groups;
- Uses technology effectively to support e-Learning across the content area;
- Experience in producing and demonstrating appropriate content lesson delivery and coaching teachers in the content area;
- Experience in the use of standards-based assessment practices with students and adults;
- Experience in the use of data driven instruction practices to asses and inform instruction and evaluate content programs;
- Experience in planning, delivering, conducting and evaluating professional development programs;
- Experience in conducting limited research studies in the content area;
- Experience in Strategic Planning;
- Experience in coaching, supervising and evaluating teachers;
- Experience in working with non-school based heads of departments, administrators; and,
- Knowledge of IB programs at all levels.
- Ensure that the approved Common CORE/US Curriculum and/or Ministry of Education Curriculum Content Standards are taught and assessed in English Language Arts/Science(NGSS)/ Mathematics/Arabic/ UAE and Islamic Studies with fidelity;
- Provide curriculum and instructional leadership in the selected content area including in system wide and building efforts to review and improve curriculum during the curriculum review process;
- Assures that ENS approved grading policies are properly used and implemented;
- Works with National and American Curriculum Heads on the development and approval of Advanced Placement Courses with College Board;
- Coordinates with IB Coordinators on Content to be included in PYP and MYP Planners, appropriate professional development, and student assessments to be used in the programs;
- Coordinates subject specific data analysis team meetings leading to data driven decision making on teaching and learning, that result in improved academic attainment and growth;
- Assure alignment and consistency in the delivery of English Language Arts/Science (NGSS)/ Mathematics/Arabic/UAE and Islamic Studies within and across grade levels in concert with the IB Planners and approved Instructional Programs;
- Serve as contributing evaluator for English Language Arts/Science/Mathematics/Arabic/UAE and Islamic Studies teachers;
- Prepare, deliver and/or arrange professional development for staff for the English Language Arts/Science (NGSS)/Mathematics/Arabic/UAE and Islamic Studies department in collaboration with the ENS Heads of American and National Curriculum and Head of Professional Development;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with teachers, principals, and central staff;
- Monitor curriculum delivery and coordinate campus-based curriculum initiatives;
- Provides input for the campus on district approved curriculum materials and programs;
- Evaluate and provide professional development for department teachers;
- Assist in the selection of campus based subject teaching staff;
- Assist principal in scheduling student classes;
- Works with the Campus Director to compile instructional budget requests for instructional supplies and materials for the content areas;
- Works with district personnel on the coordination, administration and logistics of required annual and periodic assessments (MAP, MOE, TIMMS, PISA, PEARLS, SAT, IELTS, etc.,);
- Works collaboratively with other campus and non-campus based staff; and,
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Campus Director.
Directly Reports to:
- K-12 Campus Director or K-12 Campus Principal
Works Collaboratively at Campus Level with:
- Principals, Heads of School, Assistant Head of School
- IB Coordinators – PYP, MYP, DP
- Grade/School Level/Assistant Content Coordinators (KG, other content areas, etc.)
- Teacher assistants
- Works with the following Non-Campus Personnel:
- Deputy Director General – School Operations
- Deputy Director General – Academic Affairs and Admissions
- Head of Professional Development
- Head of American Curriculum
- Head of National Curriculum
Gulf Education is a global leader in staffing services and talent acquisition in education in the Middle East. We specialize in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement staffing services and our staffing and talent resources extend throughout the Middle East.
Gulf Education Vacancy Full Information
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official Gulf Education Job Portal. How to Apply: Gulf Education Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the Gulf Education job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Gulf Education Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Gulf Education Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Gulf Education Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Gulf Education Needed?
Answer:- Gulf Education Recruiting for Subject Coordinator job position.
- Which is the official Gulf Education Careers Portal?
Answer: jobs.gulfeducation.ae is official Gulf Education Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Gulf Education Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Subject Coordinator job position.
- How to Apply for Gulf Education Subject Coordinator job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.