Guidepoint Jobs – Jobs at Guidepoint Careers www.guidepoint.com Find out Guidepoint Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Guidepoint Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Guidepoint Government Jobs in UAE.
Guidepoint Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Guidepoint , then it is a great chance for you because of Guidepoint jobs opening news has published at Guidepoint Careers page which is www.guidepoint.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Guidepoint . So now you can be a part of this Current Guidepoint Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Guidepoint job opening article till the end for now each details.
Guidepoint Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Client Service Associate Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Guidepoint Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Guidepoint Careers. Guidepoint latest job applications are being announced for Client Service Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Guidepoint Client Service Associate positions. Applicant should have Bachelor’s degree Qualification for this Security officer Jobs in Dubai (Guidepoint). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Guidepoint Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Guidepoint Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Client Service Associate Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree And Good Experience|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 4722.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Guidepoint Jobs Description 2021
At Guidepoint, we’re the experts in finding expertise.
Whatever it is that our clients need to know—we find the experts closest to the topic and facilitate a short-term consultation. Guidepoint’s clients include many of the top Institutional Investors (including some of the largest hedge funds, private equity, and venture capital firms), Management Consultants (including 9 of the top 10 consulting firms), and Enterprise-level companies, and it’s our job to help them gain the critical insights they’ll need to make smarter business decisions. Whether they are looking to understand the market opportunity for a new product or the navigate unexpected shifts in the economic landscape, we’re here to help guide them through it.
We are currently making great strides to expand our business across the Middle East, North Africa & Turkey, and we are investing in growing our Dubai-based teams based at our offices in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
The Client Service team is the backbone of Guidepoint’s success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world. We work hard to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain the critical insights they need to stay informed and make better, faster business decisions.
As an Associate on the Client Service team, your job is to understand your client’s unique business questions and identify the experts who can best provide the answers. You will find and recruit new experts into our network of over 900,000 Guidepoint Advisors, determining which ones are best suited to speak with the client. For many of our employees, the Associate role represents their first job post-college, and it provides a unique opportunity to put core business skills into practice, as well as gain exposure to a wide range of industries and disciplines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with Project Managers to develop strategies for satisfying each client project request
- Utilize LinkedIn, press releases, case studies, and the internet to identify the best experts for our clients to get their strategic or investment questions answered
- Identify the best leads and invite them to join our network to participate in consultations with our clients
- Screen experts to determine their suitability for each specific client project and develop professional profiles to present to your clients
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree with high level of academic achievements
- Young professional with first working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English and Arabic are essential;
- Desire to work in a sourcing/lead generation type of role
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Prior experience in executive search, market/business research or management consulting is a plus
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Top notch international private medical coverage.
- Fun, entrepreneurial work environment with like-minded & compelling coworkers.
- Buddy program as support during the onboarding process
- Cozy and catered office environment
- Team outings, event participation
- An open mind for what else you might recommend
Become part of a rapidly growing, global organization, with nearly 1,000 employees spread across 14 strategic offices in 10 countries. Guidepoint’s broad range of expert services empowers our clients to access new industries, get up to speed on trending topics, enable in-depth exploration of critical subjects, and offer validation of qualitative insights. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com