Greggs UK Jobs – Jobs at Greggs UK Careers www.greggs.co.uk Find out Greggs UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Greggs UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Greggs UK Government Jobs in UK.
Greggs UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Greggs UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Greggs UK jobs opening news has published at Greggs UK Careers page which is www.greggs.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Greggs UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Greggs UK Hiring in . You can read this Greggs UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Greggs UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Retail Team Member Job Vacancy in UK
Greggs UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Greggs UK Careers. Greggs UK latest job applications are being announced for Retail Team Member job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Greggs UK Retail Team Member positions. Jobs in Greggs UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Greggs UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Greggs UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Broadstairs
|Name of Job Opening||Retail Team Member Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 7.28 – 8.84 Per Hour (Not Confirm)|
Greggs UK Jobs Description 2021
Join the family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £7.28
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.51
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £8.72
Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.84
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
We are looking for a new colleague to join our existing team in our busy shop at the Westwood Cross shopping centre. Ideally you will be flexible in your availability however we may be able to arrange shifts around existing commitments. The shop is open from 6:00am to 8:00pm. We have a mixture of take away and eat in customers and have recently started deliveries with Just Eat which has been very popular and is growing every week. If you like being busy then this is the job for you! We require you to be available for 4 shifts per week to include some weekends.
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
- Our Greggs Employee Staff Discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 4.2 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 years’ service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump sum payment equal to one and a half years’ salary
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Other benefits include:
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.