Grayce UK Jobs – Jobs at Grayce UK Careers www.grayce.co.uk Find out Grayce UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Grayce UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Grayce UK Government Jobs in UK.
Grayce UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Grayce UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Grayce UK jobs opening news has published at Grayce UK Careers page which is www.grayce.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Grayce UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Grayce UK Hiring in . You can read this Grayce UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Grayce UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Talent Acquisition Officer Job Vacancy in UK
Grayce UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Grayce UK Careers. Grayce UK latest job applications are being announced for Talent Acquisition Officer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Grayce UK Talent Acquisition Officer positions. Jobs in Grayce UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Grayce UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Grayce UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Cambridge
|Name of Job Opening||Talent Acquisition Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 23021.00 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Grayce UK Jobs Description 2021
Who We Are
Grayce is a leading consultancy, specialising in emerging talent. Established in 2012, Grayce is a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision.
With over 400 employees we are growing our successful, internal Talent Acquisition function within our business. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is keen to make a difference and join our growing team.
Email us to apply
What You Will Do
- You will be fundamental in supporting our end-to-end recruitment process from initial candidate attraction to offer.
- This includes making sure our people have the best possible recruitment experience, responding to all candidate queries in a timely manner.
- You will provide regular personal contact with future Grayce hires ensuring they’re engaged and supported throughout.
- Utilising excellent communication skills when conducting interviews for candidates and with frequent written and verbal communication and updates.
- Collaborative work with the wider team to match quality candidates to opportunities with Grayce clients, creating shortlists based on qualities and skill sets
- Support teammates and work collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition Team and wider Grayce teams.
- Provide Manager with regular updates on pipeline and communicate any risk
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with Grayce Management Team. Demonstrating strong attention to detail to ensure you fully understand their unique hiring requirements for each opportunity.
- Collaborate with our talented Marketing Team to ensure no talent attraction strategy is missed.
- Proactive in bringing new ideas forward for talent attraction campaigns.
- Use influencing skills to ensure candidates understand the benefits of being flexible across multiple locations.
- Utilising excellent attention to detail and written communication to create strong profiles for candidates joining the programme.
- Excellent time management skills. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can deliver within a deadline.
To Be Successful You’ll Need
- Proven experience in a fast pace recruitment role (agency or internal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good team dynamics
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Ability to demonstrate resilience under pressure
- Professional approach
- Proactive approach and able to work to deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus
- Flexible benefits package
- Hybrid office working / work from home
- Full LinkedIn Learning licence for continuous development, training and development
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
Join an inclusive community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
Email us to apply