Godaddy USA Jobs – Jobs at Godaddy USA Careers www.godaddy.com Find out Godaddy USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Godaddy USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Godaddy USA Government Jobs in USA.
Godaddy USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Godaddy USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Godaddy USA jobs opening news has published at Godaddy USA Careers page which is www.godaddy.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Godaddy USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Godaddy USA Hiring in . You can read this Godaddy USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Godaddy USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Technology Risk Analyst Job Vacancy in USA
Godaddy USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Godaddy USA Careers. Godaddy USA latest job applications are being announced for Senior Technology Risk Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Godaddy USA Senior Technology Risk Analyst positions. Jobs in Godaddy USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Godaddy USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Godaddy USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Scottsdale
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Technology Risk Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Arizona|
|Salary Range||$ 88,006 per year (Not Confirm)|
Godaddy USA Jobs Description 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
This position and Manager it reports to are in our Scottsdale, AZ office.
Join our teamWe are looking for a Technology Risk Senior who loves helping our business partners and constantly learning new things. We are a dynamic and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people to share our vision. We focus on distilling compliance and risk concepts to their core principles, enabling us to envision creative solutions for our business partners.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about doing the right thing for the company and growing with the team. If you want to work with smart people doing work that enables our business partners to build amazing products, we would like to talk to you!
What you’ll get to do…
- Provide guidance in your area of expertise to business partners and team members
- Plan and lead projects to document processes, identify risks and evaluate control design
- Consult with business partners to design appropriate remediation strategies
- Organize and coordinate external audit projects within scope, deadlines and budgets
- Design and code automated tests supporting real-time risk management strategies
Your experience should include…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or a related discipline
- 6+ years’ experience with IT compliance, risk management or a related discipline
- One or more current technology-focused certifications (CISA, PCI-ISA, CISSP)
- Expertise in at least one technology or compliance area
- Significant experience coordinating with internal stakeholders and external auditors, including handling minor escalations and clearing roadblocks
- High degree of creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well independently or within a team
- Strong desire to learn from and train other team members
You might also have…
- Experience coding small programs (PowerShell, SQL, VBA, etc.)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.