Getinge Canada Jobs – Jobs at Getinge Canada Careers www.getinge.com Find out Getinge Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to the current job opening in Getinge Canada Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Getinge Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Getinge Canada is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Getinge Canada, then it is a great chance for you because Getinge Canada jobs opening news has been published on the Getinge Canada Careers page which is www.getinge.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Getinge Canada. So now you can be a part of this Current Getinge Canada Hiring in. You can read this Getinge Canada job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Getinge Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Shipper/Receiver- Full Time Vacancy in Canada
Getinge Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Getinge Canada Careers. Getinge Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Getinge Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Getinge Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Getinge Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Getinge Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Mississauga, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Shipper/Receiver- Full Time|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 41621.00 Per Year|
Getinge Canada Jobs Description 2022
Full Job Description
Shipper/Receiver – Permanent Position and Full time
Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
A career at Getinge will provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for shipping and receiving all division products. They will also record the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from an establishment.
This role is responsible for:
- Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, invoices and other shipping documents manually or by computer.
- Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or in computer system, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods following company procedures.
- Receiving product in the system for all divisions.
- Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems.
- Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Ensure warehouse is maintained in clean, orderly fashion.
- Check disposables with Expiry Date and notify Operations Manager as trained.
- Submit Spot Counts on the assigned day & time of the week & perform recounts on discrepancies.
- Ensure to record all parts on the Tech Log with the related work order number when taken by a Tech.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
We are looking for the following experience, knowledge and abilities:
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience with shipping and receiving.
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organized with the ability to complete tasks in a timely-manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to operate a forklift, hand truck and other warehouse equipment.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
Excellent Opportunity to join an industry leader! Excellent Benefits!… Dental, Health, Vision, Life and more!
Interested candidates please send your resume.
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday