General Dynamics USA Jobs – Jobs at General Dynamics USA Careers www.gd.com Find out General Dynamics USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in General Dynamics USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon General Dynamics USA Government Jobs in USA.
General Dynamics USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at General Dynamics USA , then it is a great chance for you because of General Dynamics USA jobs opening news has published at General Dynamics USA Careers page which is www.gd.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with General Dynamics USA . So now you can be a part of this Current General Dynamics USA Hiring in . You can read this General Dynamics USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
General Dynamics USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Network Engineer Job Vacancy in USA
General Dynamics USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for General Dynamics USA Careers. General Dynamics USA latest job applications are being announced for Network Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the General Dynamics USA Network Engineer positions. Jobs in General Dynamics USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
General Dynamics USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||General Dynamics USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Arlington
|Name of Job Opening||Network Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Virginia|
|Salary Range||$ 79,492 per year (Not Confirm)|
General Dynamics USA Jobs Description 2021
This position will require knowledge and experience with the system development life cycle and design, integration and implementation of large, enterprise scale data communications network infrastructures. Combining the latest technologies with industry best practices, engineers work both independently and as a team to provide IT related support for the Defense Information Systems Agency/Joint Service Provider (DISA/JSP).
- Analyzes network topologies, traffic and capacity requirements.
- Install, configure and maintain network devices.
- Ability to rack and stack network devices following diagrams and cut sheets.
- Verify service by testing installed equipment; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- Knowledge of network cabling test equipment including network testers, copper cable testers, fiber OTDRs and fiber power meters.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- Ability to work nights (2000-0600 / 8pm EST-6am EST) when needed.
- Active Secret security clearance
- Current 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Engineering; or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience.
- Hands-on experience in network analysis and design (2-5 yrs for MID Level & 5-8 yrs for SR Level).
- Knowledge of Layer 2 & Layer 3 switching, VLANs, VRFs, firewalls, proxy servers, VPN equipment, router access lists, servers, and other enterprise network equipment.
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides for network devices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and must be able to prepare Visio drawings.
- Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Willing to support this short-term position as indicated above.
- Willing to report onsite as indicated above.
- Willingness to work nights (2000-0600 / 8pm EST-6am EST) when needed.
- Hands on network experience in support of large data centers.
- Working knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, and Aruba platforms.
- Experience with Remedy.
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.