GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Jobs – Jobs at GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Careers www.gemswellingtonacademy-dso.com Find out GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at GEMS Wellington Academy UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of GEMS Wellington Academy UAE jobs opening news has published at GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Careers page which is www.gemswellingtonacademy-dso.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with GEMS Wellington Academy UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this GEMS Wellington Academy UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Learning Support Assistant (LSA) Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Careers. GEMS Wellington Academy UAE latest job applications are being announced for Learning Support Assistant (LSA) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Learning Support Assistant (LSA) positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Learning Support Assistant (LSA) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 11,000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
||Degree/ College certificates|
GEMS Wellington Academy UAE Jobs Description 2021
GEMS METROPOLE SCHOOL – MOTOR CITYUAE – Dubai
- You will hold a key role in supporting the Teacher/ Lead Practitioner in promoting the learning and personal development of all students. Your role will be carried out mainly within the classroom, however, you will also support the Teacher and the School in other aspects related to assisting teaching and learning across the school.
You will have various responsibilities including planning your role in the lessons, supervising and facilitating individual support for the students and providing informal feedback on student progress and achievement.
You will record and share with the Teacher and school Leaders issues of concern and positive feedback about the students.
You will work closely under the guidance of the Teacher to communicate with the students and their parents but also to maintain a file of IEPs, records and other relevant documents.
Support for pupil
• Supervise student of determination in a small group or one to one differentiated activities in class or common learning environment as directed.
• Communicate effectively and sensitively with a student of determination to support their learning, promoting self-confidence and independence, being mindful of their wellbeing. Assist in developing their social/emotional skills.
• Support intervention and/or therapy sessions
Support for the Teacher
• Contribute effectively to the lessons and assist in setting out learning materials appropriate to planned activity for the student of determination.
• Work with teachers to monitor the progress of the student of determination. Function within a framework set by the assigned teacher, to plan your role in lessons including how you will provide feedback to the student of determination and colleagues on their learning, behaviour and wellbeing.
• Monitor their participation and progress, providing feedback to the teacher and parents and provide constructive support to the student of determination as they learn. Annotate work with a description of support given and resources used to complete the task.
• Administer assessments, invigilate exams and undertake routine marking of the student of determination’s work as directed by teachers.
Qualifications / Knowledge And Skills
• Knowledge of strategies that support positive behaviour to meet school expectations.
•Support ethos of the learning environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with pupils, parents and colleagues. To contribute purposefully to their team.
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Competent Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills at the required level.
• Attested Degree/ College certificates
• Spouse/ Family Sponsorship
• Police Clearance certificate
- Competitive package