G4S USA Jobs – Jobs at G4S USA Careers www.g4s.com Find out G4S USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in G4S USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon G4S USA Government Jobs in USA.
G4S USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at G4S USA , then it is a great chance for you because of G4S USA jobs opening news has published at G4S USA Careers page which is www.g4s.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with G4S USA . So now you can be a part of this Current G4S USA Hiring in . You can read this G4S USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
G4S USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Security Site Supervisor Job Vacancy in USA
G4S USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for G4S USA Careers. G4S USA latest job applications are being announced for Security Site Supervisor job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the G4S USA Security Site Supervisor positions. Jobs in G4S USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
G4S USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||G4S USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Bolinh
|Name of Job Opening||Security Site Supervisor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 17.00 per hour Approx (Not Confirm)|
G4S USA Jobs Description 2021
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Oversee that all aspects of the security function on-site is performed in a diligent manner (staffing, scheduling, and on-site training all G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. personnel assigned to his/her site).
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met.
- Maintain overtime to a preset requirement designated by G4S.
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel assigned to his/her site.
- Perform other operations related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, issue uniforms, coordinate fleet vehicles, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders).
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
- Respond to client requests.
What does it take to qualify for this great opportunity? We’re looking for professional detail-oriented individuals with a talent for effectively assessing/evaluating situations and identifying critical issues.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
Here’s the minimum you’ll need to be a successful Site Supervisor:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must complete any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must successfully complete a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
You will also need to possess one or more of the following:
- Service in the active duty military, military reserves, or National Guard
- Service in Auxiliary Police or Police Cadets
- Minimum of one year verifiable and successful supervisory experience in security-related industry
- Associate’s degree or higher in any discipline
You also need to possess the following skills:
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use; driving; standing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices