Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Jobs – Jobs at Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Careers www.fuchs.com Find out Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Government Jobs in USA.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA jobs opening news has published at Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Careers page which is www.fuchs.com/. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Hiring in . You can read this Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Product Support Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Careers. Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Product Support Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Product Support Engineer positions. Jobs in Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Fairhaven
|Name of Job Opening||Product Support Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Massachusetts|
|Salary Range||$ 68,531.00 per year|
Fuchs Lubricants Co. USA Jobs Description 2022
Nye Lubricants Inc., a member of the FUCHS Group, located in Fairhaven, MA, is a leader in the innovation, formulation and manufacturer of synthetic lubricants. Nye’s lubricants add value to products in a wide range of industries and applications.
The Product Support Engineer will be the primary internal product and technical field support for the outside sales team.
- Partner with Nye’s sales team to coordinate and exchange opportunity and application information, requirements, and product development between the field and Technical/R&D Group, Process and Quality, as well as Operations and Manufacturing.
- Support Business Development efforts with technical expertise, internal expedition and project management toward product recommendations and solutions for Nye’s customer base.
- Prepare written reports and presentations for both internal and external customers.
- Support and attend trade shows, exhibitions and seminars as needed.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (or other relevant discipline) is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales support or application engineering.
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- National travel of approximately 10-20%
These are your benefits:
Fuchs offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Fuchs Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace (m/f/d/v).