Frito-Lay USA Jobs – Jobs at Frito-Lay USA Careers www.fritolay.com Find out Frito-Lay USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Frito-Lay USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Frito-Lay USA Government Jobs in USA.
Frito-Lay USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Frito-Lay USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Frito-Lay USA jobs opening news has published at Frito-Lay USA Careers page which is www.fritolay.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Frito-Lay USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Frito-Lay USA Hiring in . You can read this Frito-Lay USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Frito-Lay USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Merchandiser Job Vacancy in the USA
Frito-Lay USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Frito-Lay USA Careers. Frito-Lay USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Merchandiser job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Frito-Lay USA Merchandiser positions. Jobs in Frito-Lay USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Frito-Lay USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Frito-Lay USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Augusta
|Name of Job Opening||Merchandiser Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 27,228.00 Per Year|
Frito-Lay USA Jobs Description 2022
Full-Time Merchandisers are responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products in local stores. As a Merchandiser, you will drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations, retrieving Frito-Lay products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and attractive to our customers. The Merchandiser work schedule is based on customer requirements. This includes weekend and holiday work in all weather conditions.
Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
* Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we’ll provide mileage reimbursement while you’re on the clock)
* Check-in and out with manager on duty
* Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
* Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
* Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
* Assist in the assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
It’s a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. This position requires that you be able to lift 15 to 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation.
Our diverse team strives for perfection and you should feel comfortable operating under minimal supervision. We are proud to set industry standards in terms of pay and benefits. In addition to our generous starting wage found at the top of this listing, you will also enjoy unbeatable benefits including, but not limited to:
* Health care benefits (including dental and vision)
* Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
* Education advising and tuition reimbursement
* Gas mileage reimbursement
* Best-in-class discounts at retailers across the country
* Paid vacation
* Paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers
Merchandisers who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience. In order to be considered for this position, you must:
* Be 18 years of age or older
* Have a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance
* Be able to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation
* Be able to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (example: a microwave)
This position also requires a review of your driving history.
People often ask what characteristics will make them successful in this position. Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
* Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance, you accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities
* Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
* Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceed their expectations
* Attention to Detail: our Merchandisers are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products
* Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it’s important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with the store manager
* Positive Attitude: you will be part of a sales team that relies on one another to build professional relationships and attend to customer needs while following Frito-Lay and store procedures, work rules and safety policies
Does this sound like you?
The way it works is simple: we provide the information and tools to empower you to take charge of your career. At Frito-Lay we’ll give you the training to succeed as the newest member of our exceptional team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.