Fresenius USA Jobs – Jobs at Fresenius USA Careers www.fresenius.com Find out Fresenius USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Fresenius USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Fresenius USA Government Jobs in USA.
Fresenius USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Fresenius USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Fresenius USA jobs opening news has published at Fresenius USA Careers page which is www.fresenius.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Fresenius USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Fresenius USA Hiring in . You can read this Fresenius USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Fresenius USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sr. Clinical Research Scientist Job Vacancy in USA
Fresenius USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Fresenius USA Careers. Fresenius USA latest job applications are being announced for Sr. Clinical Research Scientist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Fresenius USA Sr. Clinical Research Scientist positions. Jobs in Fresenius USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Ryder USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ryder USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Waltham
|Name of Job Opening||Driver Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Massachusetts|
|Salary Range||$ 111,390 per year (Not Confirm)|
Ryder USA Jobs Description 2021
The Senior Clinical Research Scientist will play a significant role and provide leadership in the conduct of both drug and device trials within the medical department. This position is responsible for clinical as well as operational activities and for taking initiative to respond, resolve, and follow up regarding clinical trial issues with all trial investigators, as well as external and internal partners in an effective manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of how clinical trials are conducted.
- Support all operational aspects of clinical trial activities (Phase I through IV) and clinical program activities as assigned. Responsibilities include:
- Development of clinical trial protocols based on the study design and related documents
- Development of study tools including guidelines and training materials for study sites and investigators
- Communication with CROs as well as clinical and analytical laboratories
- Implementation of issue resolution plans
- Contact with study coordinators at trial sites; tracking of local study approvals (IRB reviews) and patient enrollment
- Ensuring study drug supply
- Development of Clinical Study Reports
- Contribute to the development of SOPs and department policies and procedures
- Should be able to lead clinical studies as a Clinical Trial Lead and assume responsibility of the assigned study
- Author a protocol and develop relevant study related documents.
- Responsible for the overall conduct of a study/studies and related activities
- Must be able to work and manage multiples studies simultaneously
- Must be able to develop study budget and timelines. Ensure that all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards
- Support and Coordinate Investigator initiated studies (IIRS)
- Responsible for reviewing various proposals from investigators
- Scheduling and coordinating the Review Committee meetings
- Keeping track of study proposals and related documents
- Support clinical outsourcing specifications and day to day operational activities with Contract Research Organization(s) (CROs) and/or other 3rd parties. Contribute to the selection of external vendors by reviewing their scope of work, budget and timelines
- Manage interactions with other relevant functions including Regulatory Affairs, Drug Supply Management, MSL team, Clinical monitoring (CRA team), Contract and Legal department, as well as external partners
- Update regularly all trial information in database and track accuracy of information
- Contribute to the ongoing scientific review of the clinical trial data during the course of the trial
- Support trial data analysis and reporting (e.g., SAEs)
- Assist Clinical Research and Development in identifying potential investigators and sites for clinical trial
- Provides training, mentoring and guidance to less experienced Clinical Research Scientists
- Should be a team player and be able to work with study team members effectively
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel, when necessary, to potential and/or ongoing investigative sites, as well as Investigator and Advisory meetings or other clinical research meetings / medical congresses is required. (Approximately 5-10% travel
- Advanced degree (e.g., MSc, MD, MPH, PharmD or PhD) or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare is required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years’ related experience, preferably as a Clinical Scientist; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a MD or PhD with 1-2 years of relevant experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and tracking skills.
- Strong Knowledge of renal therapeutic area is preferred but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and scientific principles.
- Maintains a pro-active and collaborative approach in managing situations involving both internal and external collaborations. Exercises sound, independent judgment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading clinical studies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple clinical studies.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and advise less experienced level CR Scientists.
- Demonstrated project management Skills.