Foot Locker USA Jobs – Jobs at Foot Locker USA Careers www.footlocker.com Find out Foot Locker USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Foot Locker USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Foot Locker USA Government Jobs in USA.
Foot Locker USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Foot Locker USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Foot Locker USA jobs opening news has published at Foot Locker USA Careers page which is www.footlocker.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Foot Locker USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Foot Locker USA Hiring in . You can read this Foot Locker USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Foot Locker USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for VP, Retail Sales and CX Job Vacancy in the USA
Foot Locker USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Foot Locker USA Careers. Foot Locker USA’s latest job applications are being announced for VP, Retail Sales and CX job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Foot Locker USA VP, Retail Sales and CX positions. Jobs in Foot Locker USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Foot Locker USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Foot Locker USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Los Angeles
|Name of Job Opening||VP, Retail Sales and CX Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 140,046.00 per year|
Foot Locker USA Jobs Description 2022
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The Geo Vice President is a senior field leadership role with oversight of all aspects of marketplace strategic planning for all brands, including omni sales, customer experience, market planning, real estate, talent capability, sales, operations and merchandising within a Geo Market. This role is accountable to drive localization of overall company/divisional strategies; develop local market consumer insight, identify commercial opportunities; accelerate Market Planning process with deep marketplace knowledge; cultivate strategic relationships with vendors’ local assets, local influencers, and enablers; and drive Customer Experience / Marketing.
The ideal candidate would have led both field and office teams in a retail organization.
- Translate the company’s vision & strategy in a way that resonates with your team and maximizes local market connectivity.
- Drive community connectivity, connecting back to overall company strategies.
- Develop local market consumer insight, identify product opportunities.
- Support Market Planning process with deep localized knowledge.
- Develop rolling marketplace strategic plan; P&L/budget, real estate talent & capability
- Cultivate strategic relationships with vendors’ local assets, local influencers and enablers.
- Drives market expertise in Connectivity, Community and Convenience.
- Set clear goals & expectations and hold people accountable to a high standard of excellence – Champions customer experience and operational excellence to maximize efficiencies and deliver results
- Deliver financial excellence by executing against the annual financial plans for the area; Achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measurable statistics that drive the business.
- Anticipate and monitor competition and business trends through the region; is the market expert.
- Support the new store selection process by providing relevant market research data.
- Analyze daily sales by merchandise reports by company, region, District; respond quickly and strategically to any underperforming districts and stores.
- Build a world class talent pool – shape strategies for managing talent and building accountability for achieving high standards of performance.
- Balances the need to deliver short-term business results with the brand philosophy.
- Work in partnership with other regions, Co brands and head office staff to leverage market advantage. Responsible for identifying talent, developing capabilities; Own talents
- Lead employee engagement and DIBs (diversity, inclusion, belonging) strategies.
- 7+ years of retail store operations experience, including experience in a senior leadership role with multi-store and multi-branded concepts.
- Experience leading large teams, including direct VP and Senior Director level reports. Previously managed teams of 10-15 direct reports with org size greater than 1000+ team members.
- Ability to support Market Planning process with deep localized knowledge.
- Ability to develop rolling marketplace strategic plans, tying back to larger brand P&L, with respect to real estate, market planning, talent and capability.
- Lead a team to cultivating strategic relationship with vendors’ local assets, local influencers, and enablers.
- Ability to drive change management, synergy, productivity and harmonization of processes across region, to elevate customer experience
- Ability to drive core business to deliver business plan for area.
- Ability to build capability, build a powerful and diverse district team that delivers exceptional revenue and profit results
- Ability to provide inspirational leadership with clear communication to a team of geographically dispersed leaders.
- Proven track record of success leadership abilities