Florida Blue USA Jobs – Jobs at Florida Blue USA Careers www.floridablue.com Find out Florida Blue USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Florida Blue USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Florida Blue USA Government Jobs in USA.
Florida Blue USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Florida Blue USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Florida Blue USA jobs opening news has published at Florida Blue USA Careers page which is www.floridablue.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Florida Blue USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Florida Blue USA Hiring in . You can read this Florida Blue USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Florida Blue USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for IT Security Administrator Job Vacancy in USA
Florida Blue USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Florida Blue USA Careers. Florida Blue USA latest job applications are being announced for IT Security Administrator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Florida Blue USA IT Security Administrator positions. Jobs in Florida Blue USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Florida Blue USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Florida Blue USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Jacksonville
|Name of Job Opening||IT Security Administrator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Florida|
|Salary Range||$ 91370 per year (Not Confirm)|
Florida Blue USA Jobs Description 2021
IT Security Administrators are responsible for a broad range of tasks including administration of information security tools and devices, security information and event management. The individual in this position interacts closely with product vendors and service providers, with personnel from various IT departments including the application development, operations, network, and privacy teams. IT Security Administrators are assigned to moderately complex systems, projects and initiatives. IT Security Administrators also implement policy as well as install and configure various types of software.
- Perform installation and configuration management of security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security and host-based security systems for UNIX/LINUX System
- Creating UNIX file systems
- Create Unix based Policies related to security tools
- Perform remedial actions as a result of threat and vulnerability assessments or audits.
- Locate and repair security problems and failures relation to RHEL and AIX Systems
- Prepare and analyze security incident and event data reporting
- Train others on the use of security tools and resolution of security issues
- Familiar with UNIX Shell Scripting
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions
- Monitor and analyze unusual or suspicious activity and make recommendations for resolution
- Serve on projects and initiatives to develop, plan and implement network and distributed system security technologies
- Serves as a liaison with product vendors and service providers in support of application development, operations, network and privacy teams
- Serve on projects, initiatives or work groups as assigned which may include Event Management, Identity and Access Management, Risk and Control Assessment, Threat and Vulnerability Management.
Required Work Experience:3+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
Experience Details: Unix/Linux command line experience
Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience IT related field
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts
- Strong technical knowledge of current systems, software, protocols and standards. including TCP/IP and network administration/protocols
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of basic network protocols and tools
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies with flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience and build long-term relationships
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles including vendors and IT-business personnel
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Relevant IT Security certifications
Experience using Agile methodology
General Physical Demands:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.