FedEx UK Jobs – Jobs at FedEx UK Careers www.fedex.com Find out FedEx UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in FedEx UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon FedEx UK Government Jobs in UK.
FedEx UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at FedEx UK , then it is a great chance for you because of FedEx UK jobs opening news has published at FedEx UK Careers page which is www.fedex.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with FedEx UK . So now you can be a part of this Current FedEx UK Hiring in . You can read this FedEx UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
FedEx UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Technology Services Specialist Job Vacancy in UK
FedEx UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for FedEx UK Careers. FedEx UK latest job applications are being announced for Technology Services Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the FedEx UK Technology Services Specialist positions. Jobs in FedEx UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
FedEx UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||FedEx UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Atherstone
|Name of Job Opening||Technology Services Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£33,302.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
FedEx UK Jobs Description 2021
Job Requisition Number: RC439173
Atherstone, United Kingdom
Scheduled weekly Hours: 37.5
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 22-November-2021
Closing Date: 06-December-2021
Job Family: FXE-EU: Technology Services Specialist (ID)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Services Specialist based in Atherstone.
We are looking for a Technology Services Specialist – Associate, who has the desire and ambition to grow and develop through the career family.
As a Technology Services Specialist you will:
- Provide solutions across the company’s regional estate, supporting infrastructure and technologies in FedEx Station, Airport HUB and Call Centre locations in the United Kingdom.
- You will apply specialist knowledge in performing and reviewing specific processes and procedures within and across departments, to support achievement of divisional and corporate goals. Participates/leads in the design, development, and implementation of processes within area of expertise.
- You will build, maintain, and support FedEx technological infrastructure (on premise and remotely) including overseeing and carrying out installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, optimisation and documentation of all FedEx deployed field IT hardware and systems.
- Ensure all internally approved releases, upgrades, and patches available from system software suppliers are deployed on schedule.
- Take ownership of assigned Incidents and Change Requests, ensuring that all raised incidents and requests tickets are resolved within the agreed SLA’s and affected users are kept up to date
- Responsible for completing specific technical projects as designated by the Field IT Manager (deployments, installs, moves, adds and changes)
- Collaborate with external vendors and partners to maintain and continue to improve the IT infrastructure.
- Resolve issues in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with users and members of the Service Desk, Infosec, and Vendor Services teams.
To be successful in the role you will have/be:
- Some experience with IT and network technologies, personal / private or corporate environments.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and concepts.
- Passionate about technology and the FedEx brand.
- Collaborative and great with people.
- A self-starter, resilient with the ability to perform under pressure.
- A problem-solver and detail oriented.
- Approachable and adaptable.
- Ability to travel, both national and international.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience working with a large-scale enterprise systems.
- Good knowledge of and working experience with Service Management principles such as the ITIL framework.
- Basic understanding of networking principals and concepts, including knowledge of common protocols such as Ethernet, IP (v4 and v6), TCP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, and HTTPS.
- Ability to perform in-depth analysis and troubleshooting of application issues using standard diagnostics methods and tools.
- Hands on experience with Windows 10, Office 365, and application troubleshooting
- Support, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Microsoft Active Directory & SCCM
- Excellent communication skills on a level allowing to build effective working relationships with both technical and non-technical colleagues; ability to perform under pressure and detail oriented.
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.