FatFace UK Jobs – Jobs at FatFace UK Careers www.my.corehr.com Find out FatFace UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in FatFace UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon FatFace UK Government Jobs in UK.
FatFace UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at FatFace UK , then it is a great chance for you because of FatFace UK jobs opening news has published at FatFace UK Careers page which is www.my.corehr.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with FatFace UK . So now you can be a part of this Current FatFace UK Hiring in . You can read this FatFace UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
FatFace UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Data Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
FatFace UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for FatFace UK Careers. FatFace UK latest job applications are being announced for Data Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the FatFace UK Data Analyst positions. Jobs in FatFace UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
FatFace UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||FatFace UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Loughborough
|Name of Job Opening||Data Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£32042.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
FatFace UK Jobs Description 2021
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It’s this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers – from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That’s why over 2 million users and over 50,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As part of our Customer Success vision, we require a Data Analyst to support our growing Customer Success Organisation and drive through change and efficiency improvements in the team.
You will be analytical, passionate about data, process improvement, reporting and will be responsible for supporting our efforts to build and further develop our Customer Service reporting suite. The role will also involve some predictive analysis therefore some knowledge or interest in data science predictive methodologies is beneficial. You will be involved in helping define, build, and maintain our data science and AI offering using a robust, modern tech stack, so if progression, opportunity, and excitement is what you’re looking for, then this will be the role for you!
Day-to-day you will:
- Use data from various platforms to analyse trends in operational performance and customer behaviour, including deflection of traditional contacts to self-service channels, professional services related data and support/operational KPI’s
- Work closely with various teams and stakeholders to ensure consistent high-quality management information and reporting.
- Assist Data engineers and Data scientist to evaluate and make recommendations for data gathering techniques that will improve the efficacy of machine learning models and other analytical systems
- Hands on development of analytical systems mainly by building Alteryx workflows and Tableau applications for users, strategies, and best practices
- Work closely with other members from Operations support to manage and improve reporting on customer success point reporting. Share best practices and success across the lines of business.
Maintain documentation for design, development and reporting work
- Optimize reporting dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis/modelling to drive changes in user experience and internal process, making things easier for Access customers and employees.
Key experience & skills required:
- Have a Tableau public profile.
- Strong Tableau & Tableau Server skills and experience.
- Knowledge of SQL
- System experience in Salesforce, Databricks or Alteryx are desirable.
- Experience working with R, Python or an equivalent programming/data science language is an advantage
- Background in preparing data for analysis, KPI definition, and reporting
- Great communication skills where you can transition seamlessly from complex raw data to actionable and clear insight and communicate to nontechnical business teams.
- Experience working in a technology/SaaS business desirable
You will be self-motivated, proactive, and goal-orientated, with a strong ability to work autonomously.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we’re all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we’re all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it’s just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you’re qualified, we can’t wait for your application.