Farmfoods UK Jobs – Jobs at Farmfoods UK Careers www.farmfoods.co.uk Find out Farmfoods UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Farmfoods UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Farmfoods UK Government Jobs in UK.
Farmfoods UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Farmfoods UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Farmfoods UK jobs opening news has published at Farmfoods UK Careers page which is www.farmfoods.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Farmfoods UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Farmfoods UK Hiring in . You can read this Farmfoods UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Farmfoods UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Manager Job Vacancy in UK
Farmfoods UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Farmfoods UK Careers. Farmfoods UK latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Farmfoods UK Assistant Manager positions. Jobs in Farmfoods UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Farmfoods UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Farmfoods UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Edinburgh
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Scotland|
|Salary Range||£ 23463 – 24992 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
Farmfoods UK Jobs Description 2021
Assistant Manager – Full Time
We are looking to recruit a new Assistant Manager for our shop in Acock’s Green, West Midlands. We offer a permanent full time position working a variety of shifts 5 days from 7 each week usually including at least one weekend shift.
Please note that for full time positions we will generally require you to be fully flexible in your availability for work throughout the week, including weekends.
Pay & benefits:
The salary offered for this position is between £23,463 and £24,992 on a 43 hour contract.
In addition to your pay you will also benefit from:
– 30 days holiday each year.
– Great training and development opportunities.
– 15% staff discount to use in any of our 300+ shops on a great range of food and household essentials.
– A smart uniform.
– Free life assurance.
– Workplace pension.
As one of our assistant managers you will:
– Work closely with the shop manager to run an efficient shop and provide a great service to our customers.
– Be responsible for the development of your team of retail assistants through coaching, mentoring and providing feedback.
– Be accountable for the shop in the absence of the shop manager and responsible for ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop routines are completed to maintain a safe, clean and tidy shop.
– Take responsibility for motivating and guiding your team to ensure the control of operational costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll.
– Support the shop manager with recruitment and induction of new team members.
You will need:
– A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
– To be a ‘people person’ who finds it easy to get on everyone and is able to build strong working relationships with the people you work with.
– To be trustworthy and reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your team and customers will depend upon you to do your job to the best of your ability at all times.
– Some experience as a manager, team leader or supervisor.
More than just a job:
There are many long-term opportunities for a career at Farmfoods. We have some great training programmes in place and always look to promote to shop and area manager positions from within. Many people in senior management and central services positions at Farmfoods started their careers in our shops so this could be the start of a rewarding career for you.
A bit about us:
Farmfoods are a family business with ambition. We pride ourselves on offering our customers great value, quality products from clean and tidy shops with the friendliest team in retail.
We aim to offer sensational value to customers on a great range of everyday family oriented goods. We back up our sensational value with a focus on delivering an ‘old fashioned’, genuine and friendly customer experience.
Our assistant managers are important members of the shop management team providing support to a small team of retail assistants and ensuring that their shops run smoothly and efficiently to provide great service to our customer.