ezCater USA Jobs – Jobs at ezCater USA Careers www.ezcater.com Find out ezCater USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in ezCater USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ezCater USA Government Jobs in USA.
ezCater USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ezCater USA , then it is a great chance for you because of ezCater USA jobs opening news has published at ezCater USA Careers page which is www.ezcater.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ezCater USA . So now you can be a part of this Current ezCater USA Hiring in . You can read this ezCater USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
ezCater USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Talent Coordinator Job Vacancy in USA
ezCater USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ezCater USA Careers. ezCater USA latest job applications are being announced for Talent Coordinator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ezCater USA Talent Coordinator positions. Jobs in ezCater USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
ezCater USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ezCater USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Boston
|Name of Job Opening||Talent Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Massachusetts|
|Salary Range||$ 1600 per Week (Not Confirm)|
ezCater USA Jobs Description 2021
Does providing a candidate with the best interview experience possible make you jump for joy? Are you highly organized and love smooth processes (and solving scheduling puzzles)? Are you happy working heads-down for hours at a time then quickly switching to chatting with/writing/interfacing with candidates, hiring teams, and your colleagues? If so, we have the role for you.
ezCater is scaling all of our teams (lot’s of hiring!), and as our Talent Coordinator, you will be the engine that drives the ezCater recruiting machine by managing candidate communications and scheduling interviews. You will be a vital member of our Talent team and will work across the entire company to achieve ezCater’s growth goals.
You’ll also play a key role in onboarding new hires, coordinating company-wide training, and working closely with members of every team in the organization. You’ll work on Employer Branding efforts to drive talent attraction to support engaging new candidates. This role owns and drives the efficiency of the Talent team and therefore the growth of all departments. It’s an amazing opportunity to learn everything about the Talent and People team while having a massive impact on the resourcing of our business. Sound interesting?
What You’ll Do
- Support the Talent Team by facilitating the scheduling of all candidate interviews including phone screens and multi-phase panel interviews, working with various time zones and degrees of availability.
- Be the face of the Talent Team by interacting with and welcoming all candidates.
- Lead new employee onboarding – both planning/coordinating as well as hosting some sessions.
- Coordinate certain company-wide training/meetings.
- Develop relationships with our recruiters and hiring managers to help create an efficient flow between our candidates and our hiring team.
- Contribute to Employer Branding efforts by coordinating and partnering with marketing to produce blog content, social media content, and various other branding efforts.
- Be insanely helpful to our Candidates and Hiring Managers alike.
- Superhuman organizational abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and context switch with ease.
- A natural ability to work autonomously and successfully organize, prioritize, and manage your daily/weekly workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (able to speak with or write to anyone).
- The ability to effectively partner with and anticipate the needs of candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters alike.
- A desire to work in a very fast-paced team environment.
- An eagle’s eye for detail.
- A go-getter attitude with a knack for making things happen.
What You’ll Get From Us
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, a great office in the heart of Boston or Denver that you can’t use till COVID lightens up, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.