Eurochange UK Jobs – Jobs at Eurochange UK Careers www.eurochange.co.uk Find out Eurochange UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Eurochange UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Eurochange UK Government Jobs in UK.
Eurochange UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Eurochange UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Eurochange UK jobs opening news has published at Eurochange UK Careers page which is www.eurochange.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Eurochange UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Eurochange UK Hiring in . You can read this Eurochange UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Eurochange UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Retail Support Agent Job Vacancy in UK
Eurochange UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Eurochange UK Careers. Eurochange UK latest job applications are being announced for Retail Support Agent job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Eurochange UK Retail Support Agent positions. Jobs in Eurochange UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Eurochange UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Eurochange UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Stevenage
|Name of Job Opening||Retail Support Agent Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£10.00 a Hour (Not Confirm)|
Eurochange UK Jobs Description 2022
The Branch Support Consultant position with us is as rewarding as it is challenging. If you have a passion for giving great customer service we want you to join our team!
Your main responsibility will be supporting the branch teams, ensuring they are able to serve our customers efficiently.
The Branch Support Consultant role is a varied role in which two days are rarely the same. Key tasks would include:
- Supporting our frontline retail teams, corporate and private clients
- Solving technical issues with the branch teams
- Identifying trends and making solutions
- Ensure that all recording is completed promptly and all information is accurate.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within set SLAs.
- Ensure that all communication to branch is clear and understood.
- Follow all Health and Safety, Security, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering policies.
The ideal Branch Support Consultant:
- Be able to work independently and take the initiative.
- Has prior customer service experience, be that internal customer or external customer.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, answering a wide spectrum of queries within given policies and procedures
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, including working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be IT literate – full training will be provided
If you have the relevant knowledge and experience we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.