Ernst & Young UAE Jobs – Jobs at Ernst & Young UAE Careers www.ey.jobs Find out Ernst & Young UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Ernst & Young UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ernst & Young UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Ernst & Young UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ernst & Young UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Ernst & Young UAE jobs opening news has published at Ernst & Young UAE Careers page which is www.ey.jobs. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ernst & Young UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Ernst & Young UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Ernst & Young UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ernst & Young UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for UAE FM Operations Leader Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Ernst & Young UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ernst & Young UAE Careers. Ernst & Young UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for UAE FM Operations Leader job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ernst & Young UAE UAE FM Operations Leader positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Ernst & Young UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ernst & Young UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||UAE FM Operations Leader Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 17,700.00-59,400.00 per month|
Ernst & Young UAE Jobs Description 2022
UAE FM Operations Leader
We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our core business support team (CBS). This position is responsible for managing the facilities services delivered to our offices. The Office Manager ensures effective delivery of Facilities-related services and supervision of all facilities staff; trains and develops facilities staff and assists with facilities budgets and operational costs.
Your key responsibilities
Manage the day to day operations of the Facilities Management Services (FMS), ensuring exceptional service delivery and support is provided. Activities are performed in a proactive, collaborative and cost-effective manner and aligned to the overall objectives of the AWS strategy, model and in support of the Function Leader. Other key responsibilities include:
- Liaise and coordinate with building management and external suppliers on alterations, reconfiguration and construction General upkeep of office cleanliness, neatness and arrangements
- Independently manage and respond to urgent administrative queries facilitating the delivery of effective solutions
- Ensure all office supplies, equipment, furniture, etc. are maintained and stored in a clean and safe environment
- Execute the Facilities Management plan ensuring work is completed within allocated budget
- Prepare annual facilities budget, ensuring work is provided within allocated budget, and provide management reports on a periodic basis
- Ensure suppliers provide adequate services and work to both financial and quality standards
- Manage purchasing and procurement orders relating to office equipment, furniture, supplies and services; general stationery, food provisions and refreshments, etc.
- Negotiate and recommend execution of contracts for purchase of supplies, provisions, services and equipment
- Act as a point of contact for staff queries and resolve any operational support issues
- Interact with the local vendors for facilities management services; cleaning, maintenance, stationery, food and beverages, refurbishment, etc.
Skills and attributes for success
- Highly motivated work ethic, with the ability to recognize when a job needs to be done and the capability to do it completely, assuming responsibility for total quality
- Ability to handle administrative duties and day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- Ability to cope with a role that involves the transactional and operational as well as bigger picture thinking
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A minimum of 7 years of related work experience
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of health, safety and office security rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic person, with strong organizational skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Computer literacy, familiar with MS office package
- The ability to manage an unpredictable workload
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads and the ability to manage a team. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.