Ernst & Young UAE Jobs – Jobs at Ernst & Young UAE Careers www.ey.jobs Find out Ernst & Young UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Ernst & Young UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ernst & Young UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Ernst & Young UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ernst & Young UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Ernst & Young UAE jobs opening news has published at Ernst & Young UAE Careers page which is www.ey.jobs. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ernst & Young UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Ernst & Young UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Ernst & Young UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ernst & Young UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Consultant – Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Ernst & Young UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ernst & Young UAE Careers. Ernst & Young UAE latest job applications are being announced for Consultant – Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ernst & Young UAE Consultant – Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Ernst & Young UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ernst & Young UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Consultant – Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 5,000-8000 per month (Not Confirm)|
Ernst & Young UAE Jobs Description 2021
Our CCaSS team seeks to build a better working world by helping businesses and governments respond to societal, environmental and economic challenges. They help businesses understand and evaluate the broader value impacts and outcomes associated with their organizations, operations, programs and projects. Our global team is multidisciplinary and combines our core knowledge in accounting and reporting with knowledge in technical and regulatory sustainability issues.
Our teams help clients improve and report on their sustainability performance. Specifically, we help clients manage emerging risks, and reduce costs through the design and implementation of systems and processes and leverage opportunities in areas such as climate change, green and sustainable finance, health and safety, labor rights, nonfinancial reporting, supply chain and environmental management.
The EY Climate Change & Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Team is looking for a market – facing talented professional with significant experience in climate change and sustainability consulting experience, sustainability / ESG advisory, including exposure to energy management, ESG strategy, sustainable value creation, ESG due diligence, sustainable finance and ESG Reporting. We need candidates with a proven track record of winning and advising large corporate firms (FTSE 100 / Fortune 500) on sustainability strategy and leading the implementation of such programs to drive and measure value created.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you will work as part of a wider team to support business development efforts, win project work and advise EY’s clients on sustainability advisory and related services. In addition you will contribute to the development of a market leading team that is capable of providing board level strategic advice and winning large transformation engagements that leverage the wider competencies of EY as well as raise EY’s profile in the market, especially in relation to the climate change and sustainability debates.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of two years of experience in a position focused on sustainability advisory
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, for example engineering or environmental science
- Understanding of the key energy, green building and sustainability issues and drivers and how they link to business value
- Proven track record of project management and delivery – in particular large-scale consulting engagements around sustainability. Prior consulting experiences an advantage
- Deep understanding of sustainability best practices in areas of transformation, supply chain, digitization, business model innovation and value measurement
- Exceptional commercial and leadership skills combined with entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment, managing team members to successfully deliver projects
- Strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage
- Track record with a leading consulting firm in the MENA region
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.