Envoy Air Inc. USA Jobs – Jobs at Envoy Air Inc. USA Careers www.envoyair.com Find out Envoy Air Inc. USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Envoy Air Inc. USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Envoy Air Inc. USA Government Jobs in USA.
Envoy Air Inc. USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Envoy Air Inc. USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Envoy Air Inc. USA jobs opening news has published at Envoy Air Inc. USA Careers page which is www.envoyair.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Envoy Air Inc. USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Envoy Air Inc. USA Hiring in . You can read this Envoy Air Inc. USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Envoy Air Inc. USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for alent Acquisition Coordinator Job Vacancy in the USA
Envoy Air Inc. USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Envoy Air Inc. USA Careers. Envoy Air Inc. USA’s latest job applications are being announced for alent Acquisition Coordinator job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Envoy Air Inc. USA alent Acquisition Coordinator positions. Jobs in Envoy Air Inc. USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Envoy Air Inc. USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Envoy Air Inc. USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Irving
|Name of Job Opening||alent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 45,408.00 per year|
Envoy Air Inc. USA Jobs Description 2022
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
How will you make an impact?
We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. You’ll play a critical role within the Talent Acquisition team by handling various administrative tasks associated with the recruitment and pre-employment process. This position demands an outstanding ability to deliver quality work while juggling multiple responsibilities and maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Partner with Recruiter to support the recruiting efforts for one or more workgroup
- Participate in pre-interview activities to check-in candidates, review interview paperwork, and brief candidates on company/position details
- Ensure all activities related to the pre-employment process have been completed successfully and in a timely manner; this includes arranging fingerprinting and drug test collection, obtaining specific documentation and confirming eligibility, monitoring results, and auditing files to prepare candidate for hire
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry such as documenting notes, updating statuses in the recruiting tool, updating spreadsheets, and completing weekly reports
- Maintain frequent communication with applicants, recruiters, hiring managers, and other stakeholders via phone, e-mail, and in-person meetings
- Create a positive candidate experience by remaining attentive and responsive during the recruiting and pre-employment process
- Review and process new hire employee number requests
- Create and send the Onboarding Welcome letter; notify hiring managers
- Identify appropriate Onboarding documents/bundles for each new hire ensuring appropriate state documents are include
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions
- Coordinate communications regarding candidate onboarding status with various stakeholders involved in the process
- Troubleshoot technical issues with the Onboarding process in order to assist a new hire with completing all assigned tasks
- Monitor the completion of tasks related to the electronic Onboarding process
- Monitor the completion of new hire I9’s; keep managers informed of timeline and escalate to HR Compliance as needed
- Provide support to HR Specialists when preparing for unemployment claims; retrieve necessary documentation from Onboarding tool as requested
Who are we looking for?
In this role, the Coordinator must be customer orientated, have a positive and optimistic outlook with a strong work ethic and eye for details. The ability to effectively and efficiently complete work assignments with minimal supervision is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Public speaking/presentation experience
- Working knowledge of an applicant tracking system, ICIMS preferred
- Familiarity of SharePoint
- Sabre (passenger service reservation system) and SuccessFactors knowledge a plus
- Experience working in a clerical/administrative role in an office setting; minimum of one year required
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including a strong skill-set in Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable