Engineering Jobs in UAE – Jobs at Azadea Careers www.govtjobswork.com Find out Engineering Jobs in UAE in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Azadea Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Azadea Government Jobs in UAE.
Azadea Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Azadea , then it is a great chance for you because of Azadea jobs opening news has published at Azadea Careers page which is www.govtjobswork.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Azadea . So now you can be a part of this Current Azadea Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Azadea job opening article till the end for now each details.
Engineering Jobs in UAE 2022 – Apply Online for Engineers Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Engineering Jobs in UAE Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Azadea Careers. Azadea latest job applications are being announced for Engineers job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Azadea Engineers positions. Applicant should have Engineering Degree Qualification for this Engineers Jobs in Abu Dhabi (Azadea). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Azadea Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Azadea Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi
|Name of Job Opening||Engineers Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Job Type||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary Range||AED 10100.00 per Month (Not Confirm)|
Engineering Jobs in UAE Description 2022
- Involve in troubleshooting, repairs electrical and electronic installations, worked with MTU diversity of packagers and control system.
- Performing loop check, logic checks, programming etc. to implement & test wide range of I/O, control functions, interlocks, sequences, operator interface & other control components of monitoring & Control Systems.
- Prepare drawings, presentation & technical submittals if required.
- Prepare measurements logs, commissioning, technical reports, method statements for project specific.
- Involved in entire gamut activities of testing and commissioning of MTU engines
- Well versed with panel wiring diagrams and able to read & interpret P&ID diagrams, cable schedules and other instrumentation logic diagrams.
- Able to lead dedicated teams of engineers & electricians for running successful project process.
- Know -how engine/alternator controller, system design, simulation and development
- Check electric machinery and controls, systems and wiring, generators, communications systems, and transmission systems.
- Able to determine failures and repairs and suggest solution and action plan with FMEA.
- Statutory duty to take care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others that may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.