Endress+Hauser UAE Jobs – Jobs at Endress+Hauser UAE Careers www.in.endress.com Find out Endress+Hauser UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Endress+Hauser UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Endress+Hauser UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Endress+Hauser UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Endress+Hauser UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Endress+Hauser UAE jobs opening news has published at Endress+Hauser UAE Careers page which is www.in.endress.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Endress+Hauser UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Endress+Hauser UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Endress+Hauser UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Endress+Hauser UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Business Development Manager – Analyzers Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Endress+Hauser UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Endress+Hauser UAE Careers. Endress+Hauser UAE latest job applications are being announced for Business Development Manager – Analyzers job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Endress+Hauser UAE Business Development Manager – Analyzers positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Endress+Hauser UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Endress+Hauser UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Business Development Manager – Analyzers Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 10500.00-15000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
Endress+Hauser UAE Jobs Description 2021
Business Development Manager – Analyzers
Position Description + Responsibilities
- Delivers agreed business targets for Entire analytical products portfolio’s with in Endress+Hauser range for complete Middle east region,
- Work closely with area managers of our Production centers for analyzers to meet their goals and targets for the region.
- Ensures detailed business/sales plans are in place with regular follow up.
- Drives the growth of the top line in assigned industry and product portfolio’s segments with networking in direct sales channel and representatives in the region.
- Interprets the Global & Regional industry segment strategy for the analytical offering to meet Countries requirements and implements with country specific action plans in conjunction with Sales Centers.
- Implements Sales Channel market development activities such as joint customer visits, technical presentations, and support all the exhibitions / conferences associated with marketing plans.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships at analytical, quality, and environmental departments of all the industry segments senior levels with the key stakeholders.
- Train, educate and develop local internal and external sales team members on products / applications and maintains a long-term plan for having the desired competency level in the region.
- Identify the major project opportunities and ensure that it entered into salesforce for further follow ups and monitoring the progresses.
- Maintain opportunity funnel/forecast for the complete region, report monthly progress of sales numbers and action plans to bridge the gap.
- Time to time Provide input to Product Marketing, Engineering and Development teams to help come out with new products that reflect market trends and customer needs.
Qualification + Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is must with either one of the following stream Instrumentation, electronics, and chemical engineering. MBA is an added advantage for the business environment.
- Min of 15 years’ experience considered in the field of online Analyzers. Should be an effective team player, high ability to understand the problems and provide solutions, Strong in specification influencing for Analyzers.
- Sound technical skills with strong communication ability and well exposure in working with multicultural client’s environment at EPC’s, PMC’s and End users. Good exposure in Design of Sampling system for analyzers, Sizing calculations of various sample length, lag time, bypass flow, sample pressure and temp controls accessories.
- Adherent to Middle East working atmospheres like products approvals, documentations, Proposals, Engineering and Execution methodologies.
- Good listener to understand the end user’s requirements and very knowledgeable to provide solutions and have better experience to implement and succeed.
- Industries Knowledge and analytical applications in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power & Desalination and Water/Wastewater are essential.
- Should have experiences and very familiar in analytical technologies and terminologies such as Electrochemical sensors, Optical sensors, Photometer techniques, wet chemical analyzers, Spectroscopy products like TDLAS and Raman technologies.
- Working knowledge in service and projects during career startup would be an added advantage for this position.
- Exposure in SWAS, WQAS, WQEMS, application knowledge in gas processing and LNG conversion are key success factors for this role.
- Creating the new concept according to the local market needs such as bundling, packaging and standardizations knowledge and previous success are essential.
Benefits + Perks
- You will find the security of working for an international family-owned company
- You will have a wide range of training opportunities
- You will get flexible working time
- You will come across a broad range of options to balance family and working life
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you.
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us – the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!