Elli Lilli USA Jobs – Jobs at Elli Lilli USA Careers www.lilly.com Find out Elli Lilli USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Elli Lilli USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Elli Lilli USA Government Jobs in USA.
Elli Lilli USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Elli Lilli USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Elli Lilli USA jobs opening news has published at Elli Lilli USA Careers page which is www.lilly.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Elli Lilli USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Elli Lilli USA Hiring in . You can read this Elli Lilli USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Elli Lilli USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Quality Representative Job Vacancy in USA
Elli Lilli USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Elli Lilli USA Careers. Elli Lilli USA latest job applications are being announced for Quality Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Elli Lilli USA Quality Representative positions. Jobs in Elli Lilli USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Elli Lilli USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Elli Lilli USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Indianapolis
|Name of Job Opening||Quality Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Salary Range||$ 56,833 – 75,423 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Elli Lilli USA Jobs Description 2021
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
The IDAP (Indianapolis Device Assembly and Packaging) Quality (QA) Representative for the Floor Support team member provides daily oversight, assistance, and guidance to issues such as non-conformance investigations, change control proposals, procedure revisions, validations, batch disposition, commissioning, and qualification activities. Advise and provide support for other floor support QA Representatives. The QA Representative position is essential for maintaining cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliance and providing support during preparation for Pre-Approval / General Inspections by various regulatory agencies.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Responsible for adhering to safety rules and maintaining a safe work environment for both yourself and others by supporting HSE (Health Safety Environmental) corporate and site goals
• Lead, mentor, and coach operations and support personnel on quality matters
• Ensure regular presence in operational areas to monitor cGMP programs and quality systems
• Active on local process team or indirect participation through project support activities
• Ability to assess and triage non-conformances that occur within the local process team
• Work with Lilly support groups and external partners to resolve or provide advice on product related issues
• Participate in self-led inspections and provide support during internal / external regulatory inspections
• Ability to effectively review and redline documents to ensure quality attributes are met (i.e., procedures, technical studies, validation protocols, change controls, and engineering documents)
• Participate in Continuous Improvement Projects to help improve productivity within the local process team or quality organization
• Support project and process improvement initiatives for Plant Process Teams as representative of the Quality function
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience – Science or Engineering related field preferred
• Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team to resolve an issue
• Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with computer systems including Microsoft Office products, fundamental knowledge of computer applications
• Language Requirement – English Business Fluency
• Actively seek expanded knowledge of applicable technologies, processes, and regulations through training, networking
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and work independently
• Work under constant changes and time pressure
- Overtime and weekend work may be required on occasion
- Flexibility is required as work hours and start times may vary to provide coverage on shifts for specific business needs
- Applicant may work in various areas of the IDAP Plant, in which some allergens are present.
- Mobility requirements and exposure to allergens should be considered when applying for this position
- May be subject to a post-offer exam
- Background check may be required in order to handle Special Security Substances and Controlled Substances
- Individual must be available by cell phone
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status).