ECS ME LLC UAE Jobs – Jobs at ECS ME LLC UAE Careers www.ecsme.ae Find out ECS ME LLC UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in ECS ME LLC UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ECS ME LLC UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
ECS ME LLC UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ECS ME LLC UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of ECS ME LLC UAE jobs opening news has published at ECS ME LLC UAE Careers page which is www.ecsme.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ECS ME LLC UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current ECS ME LLC UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this ECS ME LLC UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
ECS ME LLC UAE Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for Microsoft dynamics CRM Technical Consultant Job Vacancy in Ajman UAE
ECS ME LLC UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ECS ME LLC UAE Careers. ECS ME LLC UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Microsoft dynamics CRM Technical Consultant job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ECS ME LLC UAE Microsoft dynamics CRM Technical Consultant positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
ECS ME LLC UAE Ajman Job Vacancy 2023 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ECS ME LLC UAE Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||Jobs in Ajman|
|Name of Job Opening||Microsoft dynamics CRM Technical Consultant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 10,600.00-23,100.00 per month|
ECS ME LLC UAE Jobs Description 2023
Microsoft dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
JOB PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & JOB CONTENT
Microsoft dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for participating at an intermediate level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics CRM at ALI-DATA. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM entities, MS Dynamics administration, workflows, configuration (including UI / form development — web + unified client interface), security, reporting / dashboards, migration, custom development (including Unified Service Desk), web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management. The candidate must have the ability to manage / prioritize multiple demands from a large user base across multiple departments. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all functional and technical areas.
- + Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs. Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
ERP / Software Customizations & Development
- ERP Administration (ie: add users, manage security, update reports, etc ).
- Configure ERP System to business requirements, Customizing screens and functionality.
- Extend system functionality through software development.
- Perform maintenance and updates on ERP System.
- Reviewing, analyzing and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support AQAAR’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
- Maintain and improve existing code and customizing application.
- Recommend improvements to existing applications and Data management.
- Automate business processes through software development
- Implement and deploy client solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Communicate effectively with the business analyst, business leaders, and SMEs to ensure solutions meet business needs
- Create high level work plans based on accurate methods to estimate and plan effort Gather, facilitate, and understand client functional requirements to identify opportunities for improvement
- Perform gap analysis between requirements and the functionality within CRM Lead technical design sessions, architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with business unit objectives
- Designing and developing application tables, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency.
- Analyzing ERP databases and client/server environments. Develop, test, and implement queries, and functions
- Develop, test, and implement Integrations
- Maintain and improve existing Integrations Monitor and maintain database jobs
- Assisting with the development, Planning and maintenance of the ERP.
- Customizing and configuring workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- Determines scope of the project. Set deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future system requirements to meet AQAAR needs.
- Ensure project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Coordination of software integration and maintaining technical documentation.
- Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- Regular communicates with team and Chief IT officer and keep team well informed of changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- 3-5 years of overall technical experience is strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM product strongly preferred 2-4 years of experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components. Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.