Ecolab USA Jobs – Jobs at Ecolab USA Careers www.ecolab.com Find out Ecolab USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Ecolab USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ecolab USA Government Jobs in USA.
Ecolab USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ecolab USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Ecolab USA jobs opening news has published at Ecolab USA Careers page which is www.ecolab.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ecolab USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Ecolab USA Hiring in . You can read this Ecolab USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ecolab USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Territory Representative Job Vacancy in USA
Ecolab USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ecolab USA Careers. Ecolab USA latest job applications are being announced for Territory Representative job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ecolab USA Territory Representative positions. Jobs in Ecolab USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Ecolab USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ecolab USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Shreveport
|Name of Job Opening||Territory Representative Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Louisiana|
|Salary Range||$ 52,516 per year (Not Confirm)|
Ecolab USA Jobs Description 2021
Ecolab is the world’s leading provider of cleaning, food safety and health protection products and services. Ecolab’s Global Quick Service Restaurant division delivers a comprehensive cleaning and food safety program developed specifically for the QSR industry, partnering with our customers to identify food safety risks and help prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses.
Territory Representatives are responsible for developing and managing a territory of customers in the quick service restaurant industry. Territory Representatives are responsible for the following: growing sales and retaining existing customers by providing service excellence, equipment maintenance and gaining new sales through new products and new customers, and providing customers training on sanitation and food safety through high-quality surveys.
- Maintains equipment and collateral to ensure proper function and appearance
- Completes the required Ecolab QSR visit reports based on the customer’s mandated visit frequency (annually, quarterly, biannual etc.)
- Installs to include ware wash machines, water filtration systems, 3 compartment and mop sinks for existing customers and new restaurant set up.
- Plans and executes an efficient daily route to maximize effectiveness and productivity
- Facilitates the sale of Ecolab products by making suggestions for improvements with existing products and new innovations
- Maintains knowledge of products and their applications for each specific customer
- Demonstrates and trains customers on use of Ecolab products and services
- Maintains positive relationships with customers by evaluating their needs with a focus on sales opportunities
- Effectively engages the right resources to resolve problems
- Manages inventory by effectively merchandising existing inventory and identifying the causes for slow sales in core products
- Meets with store management to provide feedback and findings after the store survey is completed and make recommendations for improvement
- Completes required paperwork including the proper update of customer contact records and the territory management system
- Utilizes electronic and paper reports and other communication devices to communicate with customers, district manager, and the home office
- Maintains adequate levels of car stock inventory to sufficiently support customer needs, keeps organized and easily accessible
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and long-term plans for both the territory and customer
- Plans work by geography to increase effectiveness and productivity
- Completes and submits monthly plan and all other required paperwork to the district manager in a timely manner
- Completes and submits all hours worked for the week by the established deadline
- Provides survey reports to home office on a daily basis by electronic sync
- Obtains knowledge of food safety and sanitation principles and their application for our customers in food handling and cleaning procedures
- Completes the ICFSM exam training and becomes certified in Food Safety
- Manages emergency calls including nights, weekends and holidays
- Manages days out of the field for meetings, vacation, sick/personal time, training, and rollouts with minimal impact to the district’s objective
- Willing to assist in covering open territories as needed
- Performs and completes other tasks and assignments as directed by management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds floor to waist
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be willing and able to do overnight travel/be on call