EA USA Jobs – Jobs at EA USA Careers www.ea.com Find out EA USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in EA USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon EA USA Government Jobs in USA.
EA USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at EA USA , then it is a great chance for you because of EA USA jobs opening news has published at EA USA Careers page which is www.ea.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with EA USA . So now you can be a part of this Current EA USA Hiring in . You can read this EA USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
EA USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Narrative Designer Job Vacancy in USA
EA USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for EA USA Careers. EA USA latest job applications are being announced for Narrative Designer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the EA USA Narrative Designer positions. Jobs in EA USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
EA USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||EA USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Austin
|Name of Job Opening||Narrative Designer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 37000-157000 per year (Not Confirm)|
EA USA Jobs Description 2021
BioWare Austin is searching for a Narrative Designer to create interactive cinematic conversations that translate scripted scenes into engaging player experiences to join our Star Wars: The Old Republic team.
You will work with our Design team in close collaboration with our Writers, Level Designers, and other Narrative/Cinematic Designers to ensure our game’s cinematics are presented in compelling, and immersive ways.
You will have experience working with cinematics and interactive narrative systems and have an eye for composition, pacing, staging, animation, and body language.
- You will script engaging interactive in-game conversations and cinematic moments.
- You will work within an existing animation library to create compelling action and emotionally motivated moments between characters.
- You will uphold established cinematic standards across the game and broader IP to maintain a design language.
- You will manage the scope and budget of assigned tasks to meet project deadlines without jeopardizing the player’s experience.
- You will participate in reviews, stand-ups, playtests, and work across departments.
- You will report to the Creative Director on SWTOR.
- 3+ years of professional game design experience, or equivalent industry experience as a layout/previsualization artist.
- One or more shipped titles in a Cinematic, Animation, or Narrative Design capacity.
- Familiarity with one or more game engines’ cinematic tools.
- Experience with cinematic language, frame composition, pacing, tone, and narrative structure.
- Work collaboratively, receive feedback, and constructively critique peers.
- The ability to liaison between writers, artists, designers.
- Experience working on other Live Service and Open World titles.
- Familiarity with branching dialogue and RPG interaction mechanics.
- Passion for BioWare games, story-driven RPGs, and pen & paper games.
- Experience playing Star Wars: The Old Republic and general familiarity with Star Wars and want to leave your mark on the galaxy.
- A reel of cinematic work from past projects. Shipped game titles.
- Examples of cinematics built with a game engine or comparable tool.