Dubai Police UAE Jobs – Jobs at Dubai Police UAE Careers www.dubaipolice.gov.ae Find out Dubai Police UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Dubai Police UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Dubai Police UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Dubai Police UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Dubai Police UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Dubai Police UAE jobs opening news has published at Dubai Police UAE Careers page which is www.dubaipolice.gov.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Dubai Police UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Dubai Police UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Dubai Police UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Dubai Police UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Junior Patrol Admin Assistant Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Dubai Police UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Dubai Police UAE Careers. Dubai Police UAE latest job applications are being announced for Junior Patrol Admin Assistant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Dubai Police UAE Junior Patrol Admin Assistant positions. Applicant should have High school Qualification for this Junior Patrol Admin Assistant Jobs in Dubai (Dubai Police UAE). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Dubai Police UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Dubai Police UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai
|Name of Job Opening||Junior Patrol Admin Assistant Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 17000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Dubai Police UAE Jobs Description 2022
- It responds to reports, and immediately moves to the sites of traffic or criminal accidents to cordon off the place.
- It responds to radio calls to coordinate vehicular traffic.
- The process of controlling and editing violations, and monitoring any suspicious activity for ongoing violations.
- It detects security incidents, monitors road safety, assists the public and responds to citizens’ and visitors’ questions, with the aim of supporting the philosophy of community policing.
- It collects and analyzes data and preliminary inferences about the parties involved in the crime, and delivers them to the competent authorities.
- Develops the preparation of records of transfer and control, and reports of accidents without injuries.
- Maintains continuous spatial presence within the points indicating the electronic map of the geographical distribution, and combs the areas of jurisdiction to ensure the security and safety of the geographical area.
- It seizes the crime or wanted persons and suspects, monitors the aspects violating public security and safety and prepares its reports.
- Prepares daily reports on field activity.
- He summons the rescue and ambulance teams and the service agencies necessary to deal with the report.
- He informs the duty officer and the command and control room of important communications, and coordinates with the operations room to carry out inspection tours to study the area of jurisdiction.
- He arrests and detains the suspects and transfers them to the appropriate police station.
- It helps in organizing the official processions of the visiting delegations, especially on occasions and celebrations.
- Maintains order in crowded areas, enforces traffic laws and flags violators of these laws.
- It conducts specific and proactive patrols, to deter crime, reassure the community, and reduce fear of crime.
- Organizing the movement of traffic patrols in the center’s geographical jurisdiction area in the Emirate of Dubai through monitoring and following up the distribution of patrols and supervising response operations in order to contribute to protecting the security of government and private institutions and reducing the incidence of crimes of all kinds against members of society and their property.
Academic qualification required for the job:-
- High school or less
- He must have a high school diploma or less and be approved by the official authorities.
- The age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- Height not be less than 165 cm.
- Be of good conduct.
- Possess a driver’s licence.
Documents to be attached when registering:
- Certificate of good conduct (addressed to the Dubai Police General Headquarters) issued by Dubai.
- A study certificate attested by the Ministry of Education (a true copy)
- EMSAT English language certificate with a score of 925 or its equivalent, TOEFL certificate with a score of 400, or an ILETS certificate with a score of 4.0
- passport copy.
- A copy of the family book.
- Colored personal photo.
- A copy of the identity card.
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the driver’s license.
- National Service Completion Certificate issued by the National Reserve Service Authority – No objection certificate issued by the National Reserve Service Authority
The advantages granted to the applicant after his acceptance: –
- Esaad discount card
- health insurance