Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Jobs – Jobs at Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Careers www.dmi.gov.ae Find out Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to the current job opening in Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Dubai is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Dubai Media Incorporated UAE, then it is a great chance for you because Dubai Media Incorporated UAE jobs opening news has been published on the Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Careers page which is www.dmi.gov.ae. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Dubai Media Incorporated UAE. So now you can be a part of this Current Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Dubai Media Incorporated UAE job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for IT Security Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Careers. Dubai Media Incorporated UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for IT Security Specialist job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Dubai Media Incorporated UAE IT Security Specialist positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||IT Security Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 30001.00-40000.00 per month|
Dubai Media Incorporated UAE Jobs Description 2022
IT Security Specialist
General purpose of the job
Managing the technical information security operations and data contents to ensure confidentiality and availability at all times, managing the technical information security protection devices used by the institution, solving related problems, proposing ways to develop and following them up, implementing all procedures and technical analytical studies, and securing the necessary technical and technical support to ensure that the institution’s technical needs are met for the various departments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conducting comprehensive examinations and tests to identify critical weaknesses in systems and processes, providing appropriate corrections, and following up their implementation with the concerned authorities.
- Monitor and monitor the security of websites, applications, computers and databases.
- Define enterprise-wide security protocols that require identifying users and passwords, and protecting networks from intrusion and hackers.
- Identify and characterize all technical information security assets of the organization and develop plans for their protection.
- Protecting all sensitive information available in databases through the use of specialized tools and elements in information security to ensure the smooth running of work processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations to the Information Security Committee on changes in information security technology to comply with the organization’s information security policy.
- Review technical feasibility studies of recommendations from internal audit/consultants with budget setting.
- Implement information security policies, procedures, and other information security requirements of the Information Technology Department.
- Review service level agreements and suggest corrective and preventive actions.
- Submit periodic reports on the technical information security system to the Director of the Information Technology Department.
- Protection of data owned by the institution.
- Evaluate IT risks periodically and provide and update the risk mitigation plan.
- Ensure that all technical information security incidents are captured, evaluated and recorded.
- Analyze technical security incidents and perform root cause analysis including corrective and preventive actions for the IT department.
- Escalate any information security issue to the Information Security Committee based on its degree of severity.
- Training users and enhancing security awareness to ensure system security in IT management.
- Working on updating protection systems and technical information security by keeping abreast of the latest updated electronic security programs.
- Preparing detailed technical reports on a regular basis that include the results of evaluating the performance of information systems and submitting them to the direct manager.
- Implementation of technical information security plans and ensuring their integration and implementation within the policies and procedures approved by the institution.
- Follow up the performance of information technology programs and activities and solve problems and risks resulting from these activities.
- Performs other tasks assigned to him in the field of work by the direct manager.
Academic qualification required
Number of years of experience required
Job Category: Information Technology Technician
Advertiser: Dubai Media Incorporated
Required Nationality: All Nationalities (Priority for UAE National)
Monthly Salary: 30001-40000
Schedule-Time: Full time
Job Posting: 13/07/2022
Unposting Date: 13/08/2022