DU Jobs – Jobs at DU Careers www.du.ae Find out DU Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in DU Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon DU Government Jobs in UAE.
DU Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at DU , then it is a great chance for you because of DU jobs opening news has published at DU Careers page which is www.du.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with DU . So now you can be a part of this Current DU Hiring in Dubai. You can read this DU job opening article till the end for now each details.
DU UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Content Partnerships Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
DU UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for DU UAE Careers. DU UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Content Partnerships job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the DU UAE Content Partnerships positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
DU UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||DU UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Content Partnerships Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 11598.00 per month|
DU UAE Jobs Description 2022
The job holder’s purpose is Oversee all Fixed Services and the content partnerships product portfolio, which include Broadband, Landline, IPTV, OTT, Smart Home, Cloud Gaming and Content Partnerships.
The role has the responsibility of defining all the consumer fixed services product features, translating marketing concepts into functional products, plan CR capacity requirements, provide effective prioritization of proposition implementation, oversee post-production validation and Maintain product offering roadmap
In addition to defining EITC content strategy and roadmap serving all commercial segments in alignment with overall EITC strategy, negotiate content deals and conclude the agreements and Implement the Go to Market strategy
- Minimum 10 – 15 years of Marketing Services Development or equivalent in a large Telecommunications organization
- Fixed Services Experience
- IPTV/OTT Experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing/business administration
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Strong presentation skills with effective time-management
- Excellent analytical, sales, commercial, strategic, financial, planning & risk management skills
DU Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for API & Integration Architect Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
DU Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for DU Careers. DU latest job applications are being announced for API & Integration Architect job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the DU API & Integration Architect positions. Applicant should have Knowledge of design application Qualification for this API & Integration Architect Jobs in Dubai (DU). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
DU Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||DU Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai
|Name of Job Opening||API & Integration Architect Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Education||Knowledge of design application|
|Job Type||Jobs in Dubai|
|Experience||Minimum of 10 years’ software architecture and engineering experience|
|Salary Range||AED 111598.00.00 – 19900.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
DU Jobs Description 2022
The key purpose of the role is to have someone capable of leading, prioritizing, and developing the overall integration landscape in conjunction with other domain architects.
The person taking on the role is expected to be knowledgeable in TMF OPEN APIs and Integration mechanisms and able to design and implement such solutions.
The role entails working closely with product teams as well as other domain architects.
• Technical knowledge across Telco-IT stack landscape [e.g. Digital, BSS, OSS, ESS]
• Platform architecture and engineering, successfully leading automation and API and integration transformation project in an enterprise environment
• Deploying and managing orchestration, containers, microservices etc. Experience with competing approaches like serverless (Lambda or Functions) or AWS ECS/Fargate is a plus
• IT integration mechanisms: Kafka, RabbitMQ, mulesoft, Tibco, iPaaS, HANA cloud integration, Biztalk
• All aspects of the digital technology covering Web, apps, CMS, CDN, integration gateways, development frameworks, containerization and cloud tech
• Experience with agile delivery, DevOps and microservices (e.g. NodeJS, Spring Boot etc.), exposure to frameworks and libraries such as Spring Cloud, etc.
• AWS and Azure public cloud, Containerization (Docker), Orchestration-Kubernetes, Kafka & service mesh (Envoy, Istio, AWS App Mesh, etc.), cloud tech, DevOps and microservices (experience in NodeJS, Spring Boot etc.), APIs (RESTful/OData/JSON) and API design, CI/CD Automation (CloudFormation, TerraForm, AWS CodePipeline /CodeDeploy, Jenkins, etc.)
• Deep expertise in integration mechanisms (Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Integration/ iPaaS, ESB and SOA service-based Integration, messaging systems and legacy Integration)
• API Management Platform (e.g. Mulesfot, Dell Boomi, Oracle Fusion, MS Biztalk, Google/Apigee, Software AG, AWS Gatewa and IBM API Connect)
• Integration of API tooling with Public Cloud, SaaS vendor cloud, on premise existing OSS/ESS
• Security Identity standards (OAuth, OAuth2, UMA, OIDC and SAML, JWT)
• Data pipeline integration: supporting millions / billions of daily transactions. Experience in stream event message technologies with exposure to messaging frameworks like Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Integration mechanisms and integration of BSS with ESS & OSS layer
• TMF Open API
• High tolerance for ambiguity – Have the ability to operate with flexibility in an uncertain environment, with multiple demands and be able to assess and evaluate the range of options that should be considered
• Possess a high EQ – To know your strengths and lean in to them and use them to your full advantage whilst being self-aware of your weaknesses and vices
• Speed of trust – Make and keep commitments – even very small commitments – to ourselves and to others
• Enduring Relationships – Work collaboratively to help us improve how we deliver what our stakeholders need, in a mindset characterized by co-creation and co-innovation
• Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit – Challenge decisions when you disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. Have conviction and be tenacious. Do not compromise for the sake of social cohesion, once a decision is reached, commit to it fully
• Minimum of 10 years’ software architecture and engineering experience with several years of relevant cloud experience (Architecture, Development and DevOps) including Cloud-native applications and services on private or public cloud technologies
• Experience with Enterprise platforms with an emphasis on CI/CD automation and security is desirable
• Technical product certifications with demonstrable use / knowledge of design application