Doordash USA Jobs – Jobs at Doordash USA Careers www.doordash.com Find out Doordash USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Doordash USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Doordash USA Government Jobs in USA.
Doordash USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Doordash USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Doordash USA jobs opening news has published at Doordash USA Careers page which is www.doordash.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Doordash USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Doordash USA Hiring in . You can read this Doordash USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Doordash USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for International Controller Job Vacancy in USA
Doordash USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Doordash USA Careers. Doordash USA latest job applications are being announced for International Controller job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Doordash USA International Controller positions. Jobs in Doordash USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Doordash USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Doordash USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in San Francisco
|Name of Job Opening||International Controller Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 14.32 per hour (Not Confirm)|
Doordash USA Jobs Description 2021
About the Team
It’s an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Accounting team with ample development opportunities. We’re looking for an International Controller to build and strengthen our international accounting operations functions while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies.
About the Role
The International Controller will set up and manage the close for our international subsidiaries, and serve as the Corporate leader in charge of executing on compliance and alignment to Corporate policies, timelines, processes, and initiatives, as well as executing on all statutory and local filings and requirements around the globe. The International Controller is expected to understand the organization’s needs and coordinate design and delivery in a seamless fashion by collaborating with other key stakeholders within the organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Oversee the end to end International Accounting process design including the U.S. GAAP reporting requirements, local reporting requirements as well as SOX requirements
- Manage an accounting teams spread out around the world in different time zones, cultures, and dynamic requirements.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the international subsidiaries submit all U.S. GAAP reporting requirements to the U.S. Corporate office in a timely manner
- Ensure that each international subsidiary can meet their statutory reporting compliance requirements and the respective accounting flows and documentation
- Own and be responsible for set up and standardization of the statutory processes globally
- Shape and design the process and controls needed while simultaneously creating a culture of continuous improvement for (processes, systems, data, training, people)
- Managing business process transformations and have ownership for the delivery of key record to report programs that have been identified by the management team (on-going and future projects) across multiple global entities
- Collaborate across functions and sites to harmonize requirements and solutions including addressing where there are gaps in reporting in order to ensure compliance with local taxing authorities, including VAT and other country specific requirements
- Coordinate the collaboration with IT regarding the development of system standards and integration of technology to enable key stakeholders timely reporting
- Work with support organization to ensure global process training material and key deliverables exist and are updated
We’re excited about you because…
- 12+ years of professional experience in various finance roles with background supporting international regions, Finance business processes specific to U.S. and Statutory reporting and intercompany accounting
- Change management and/or ERP implementation and governance
- Extensive experience with processes in Finance, Accounting or Controlling; comprehensive experience in process design and/or optimization
- Experience with working with a global team in different time zones
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of Oracle modules
- Experience of having worked in large scale Oracle multi-currency entities
- Ability to quickly absorb new concepts and ideas – including operations model, BU or statutory or local-specific needs.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to connect and collaborate effectively with a diverse set of peers and stakeholders; constructive and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and drive decisive action on process improvement issues
- Must be an analytical thinker, comfortable taking initiative in situations where thought leadership is either absent or unclear
- Open minded and culturally sensitive; well-structured and self-drive work approach; innovation driven
- Qualified Accountant – CPA or equivalent
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learning – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.