Disney Theatrical Group USA Jobs – Jobs at Disney Theatrical Group USA Careers www.isneyonbroadway.com Find out Disney Theatrical Group USA Jobs in the USA. You can get news related to the current job opening in Disney Theatrical Group USA Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Disney Theatrical Group USA Government Jobs in USA.
Disney Theatrical Group USA is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Disney Theatrical Group USA, then it is a great chance for you because Disney Theatrical Group USA jobs opening news has been published on the Disney Theatrical Group USA Careers page which is www.isneyonbroadway.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Disney Theatrical Group USA. So now you can be a part of this Current Disney Theatrical Group USA Hiring in. You can read this Disney Theatrical Group USA job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Disney Theatrical Group USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Merchandise Sales Associate Job Vacancy in the USA
Disney Theatrical Group USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Disney Theatrical Group USA Careers. Disney Theatrical Group USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Merchandise Sales Associate job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Disney Theatrical Group USA Merchandise Sales Associate positions. Jobs in Disney Theatrical Group USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Disney Theatrical Group USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Disney Theatrical Group USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in New York
|Name of Job Opening||Merchandise Sales Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in United State|
|Salary Range||$ 32408.00 per year|
Disney Theatrical Group USA Jobs Description 2022
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, inclusion, collaboration and creativity. Stories shape how we see ourselves and everyone around us. As storytellers, we have the power to not only uplift and inspire, but also to champion the spectrum of voices in our world. If you want to help tell compelling, diverse and enduring stories through movies, music or live theater, then we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a Merchandise Sales Associate to join our team. The Merchandise Sales Associate engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Theatre by welcoming them into the environment, while providing communication on the merchandise available, emphasizing their qualities, and highlighting all relevant offers available to supplement their purchase. In this role, you will provide an exceptional Service that will exceed the Guest’s expectations by enhancing Guest’s visit, ensuring that it is unique and memorable and giving them the opportunity to take the magic home with them.
- Take a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest Service behaviors.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Welcome every guests by following our service guidelines. Perform quick, accurate and effective transactions that enhance the Guest experience and observing all relevant guest service guidelines including offering add-ons and communicating offers.
- Respond to Guests needs in an open, friendly, positive, proactive and timely manner in accordance with Guest Service Guidelines. Effectively manage queues and multiple guests at kiosks and sales locations.
- Maintain neat and organized operations both at kiosks and back of house so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment, always ensuring accuracy.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding theatrical environment.
- Assist with stock deliveries, lifting boxes, and replenishment to agreed standards.
- Adhere to all DTGM policies, procedures and administrative requirements.
Basic Qualifications :
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Passion for interacting with and providing an inclusive, high quality experience for Guests from a diversity of backgrounds
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Self-motivated with the ability to achieve goals.
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide timely and effective communication to achieve shared goals
- Capable of working in a fast pace ever changing environment to achieve results and handle tasks accurately under time pressure.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Can communicate effectively with a diverse audience.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Attends and participates in equity, diversity & inclusion, anti-harassment, and any other anti-bias training and workshops as required.
- Models and supports the mission and values of The Walt Disney Company and Disney Theatrical Group by demonstrating inclusive behavior and maintaining a safe and professional working environment.
- Retail/Service experience preferred but not essential.
- Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.
Additional Information :
We are recruiting for Part Time Positions.
Part-Time positions are available between 10 – 25 hours per week, with the option to be scheduled for more when and if required. Shifts are typically between 4-6 hours and there will be double shifts when there are matinees and evening performances on the same day.
Shifts call times vary depending on the performance schedule but typically start 2 hours prior to start of the performance and ends approx. 1 hour after the performance ends. All staff need to be available for evenings and weekends.
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applicants of every ethnicity, belief, gender, sexual identity, disability, age and culture to apply.
If you are excited by this great opportunity, please apply including a cover letter explaining why and a full resume.