DHL USA Jobs – Jobs at DHL USA Careers www.dhl.com Find out DHL USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in DHL USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon DHL USA Government Jobs in USA.
DHL USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at DHL USA , then it is a great chance for you because of DHL USA jobs opening news has published at DHL USA Careers page which is www.dhl.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with DHL USA . So now you can be a part of this Current DHL USA Hiring in . You can read this DHL USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
DHL USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Operations Managers Job Vacancy in USA
DHL USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for DHL USA Careers. DHL USA latest job applications are being announced for Operations Managers job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the DHL USA Operations Managers positions. Jobs in DHL USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
DHL USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||DHL USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Erlanger
|Name of Job Opening||Operations Managers Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Kentucky|
|Salary Range||$ 75,000 per year (Not Confirm)|
DHL USA Jobs Description 2021
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
We currently have exciting new opportunities for 3rd shift Operations Managers at our CVG Hub in Erlanger, Kentucky. Due to our growth, we are looking for new talent, ideas, and diversity in America’s Super Hub. This position will be responsible for establishing and executing the policies and procedures necessary to manage the physical manipulation of express cargo within, into, and out of the CVG hub in a safe but expedited manner while ensuring that the entire process meets customer and internal requirements.
- Manages and coordinates Hub operational activities to ensure the safe, timely and cost effective processing of air express cargo freight.
- Implements and directs quality control program for all operational areas
- Establishes, monitors, and revises policies, procedures, and service standards for hub operations
- Directs and ensures compliance with established DHL corporate, hub, gateway and airline policies, procedures and standards in accordance with government regulations
- Establishes and maintains a record keeping system for all hub warehouse operations regarding volume, damages, safety incidents, productivity, etc.
- Communicates with some or all of the following: systems operations control, load control, facilities maintenance, sort, ramp, gateway and US Customs to ensure efficient and safe operation of the hub
- Oversees the loading and unloading of ULDs
- Supervises the identification and segregation of non-conforming and dangerous goods cargo and informs the applicable department according to proper processes and procedures
- Manages 2-5 subordinates; responsible for hiring, coaching, training, and developing staff
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4 years of experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or industry related field preferred
- Minimum 2 (two) years of supervisory/managerial experience required
- BS/BA (preferred, not required) with previous supervisory experience
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Leadership mentality along with skillset to develop and promote personnel
- Candidates should expect that flexibility will be needed in their work schedule
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected.