DHL UK Jobs – Jobs at DHL UK Careers www.supplychainjobs.dhl.com Find out DHL UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in DHL UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon DHL UK Government Jobs in UK.
DHL UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at DHL UK , then it is a great chance for you because of DHL UK jobs opening news has published at DHL UK Careers page which is www.supplychainjobs.dhl.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with DHL UK . So now you can be a part of this Current DHL UK Hiring in . You can read this DHL UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
DHL UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Finance Manager Job Vacancy in UK
DHL UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for DHL UK Careers. DHL UK latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Finance Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the DHL UK Assistant Finance Manager positions. Jobs in DHL UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
DHL UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||DHL UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Nottingham
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Finance Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 23,000 per Year (Not Confirm)|
DHL UK Jobs Description 2021
Did you know that DHL Supply Chain is the world’s leading contract logistics provider? Did you know that we employ over 40,000 people in the UK alone and that we have a habit of promoting from within? Did you know that each of our customers have a dedicated finance function and Finance and Operations work seamlessly to ensure we maintain our status as the partner of choice for businesses around the world.
We work across multiple sectors including Retail, Automotive, Aerospace, FMCG, Retail, Public Sector and Aviation? This diversity means that no two contracts are the same and the possibilities of career development are almost endless.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who will work as part of a team responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate financial reports, budgets and forecasts to required deadlines. You will develop stakeholder relationships to ensure smooth receipt and supply of data in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
The Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager will include
- Responsible for production of the weekly reporting for up to 4 separate sites.
- Weekly and monthly payroll reconciliations
- Reconciling reported costs to the GL as part of DHL Month End Trading, and throughout the Month where relevant. Gain an understanding of the make up of these costs (Who posts these and why/when) and how they feed into the Weekly Reports & DHL trading timelines
- Completion of Blackline working papers to support the Balance Sheet Reconciliation at Month End
- Have responsibility for cross charging costs to other DHL contracts where required
To be successful as an Assistant Finance Manager in DHL Supply Chain you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
- A knowledge of the use and meaning of finance metrics and tools
- Ability to gather and correlate correct date
- Ability to apply DPDHL financial policies to a limited range of activities
- Prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Be PC literate in Excel, Word etc.
- High level of literacy and numeracy
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, pay journey, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
Joining the DHL family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the DHL values simply apply online, uploading an –up-to-date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.