Deutsche Bank UK Jobs – Jobs at Deutsche Bank UK Careers www.db.com Find out Deutsche Bank UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Deutsche Bank UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Deutsche Bank UK Government Jobs in UK.
Deutsche Bank UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Deutsche Bank UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Deutsche Bank UK jobs opening news has published at Deutsche Bank UK Careers page which is www.db.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Deutsche Bank UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Deutsche Bank UK Hiring in . You can read this Deutsche Bank UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Deutsche Bank UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Technology, Media and Telecommunications Coverage Associate Job Vacancy in UK
Deutsche Bank UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Deutsche Bank UK Careers. Deutsche Bank UK latest job applications are being announced for Technology, Media and Telecommunications Coverage Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Deutsche Bank UK Technology, Media and Telecommunications Coverage Associate positions. Jobs in Deutsche Bank UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Deutsche Bank UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Deutsche Bank UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Technology, Media and Telecommunications Coverage Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 45,000 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Deutsche Bank UK Jobs Description 2021
The Technology, Media and Telecommunications Coverage team provides sector specialised coverage expertise for the Investment Bank. The team delivers the most appropriate products across advisory and capital markets, to both the C-Suite and Treasurer of clients operating in the sector. Clients include major corporates, financial sponsors, governments and sovereigns across EMEA.
You will be responsible for coordinating and assisting in origination and execution of Mergers and Acquisitions and, Debt and Equity Capital Markets transactions
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting senior bankers in the coverage effort of key accounts across Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Executing on active mandates and live projects in the sector across M&A, and Debt and Equity Capital Markets
- Overseeing and conducting sector and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation, credit analysis and financial modelling
- Overseeing and preparing complex financial analysis and models and supporting the preparation of client presentations and pitches
Your skills and experience
- Relevant Corporate Finance experience supporting the origination and execution of transactions
- Experience in the Technology, Media and Telecoms sector is preferable but not critical
- Global experience across the United States and Europe would be highly beneficial
- Experience of financial valuation, modelling and conducting due diligence on new proposals
- A strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
- High levels of initiative and ingenuity, high pro-activity levels and drive
How we’ll support you
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.