Deloitte USA Jobs – Jobs at Deloitte USA Careers www2.deloitte.com Find out Deloitte USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Deloitte USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Deloitte USA Government Jobs in USA.
Deloitte USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Deloitte USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Deloitte USA jobs opening news has published at Deloitte USA Careers page which is www2.deloitte.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Deloitte USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Deloitte USA Hiring in . You can read this Deloitte USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Deloitte USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Product Architect Job Vacancy in the USA
Deloitte USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Deloitte USA Careers. Deloitte USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Product Architect job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Deloitte USA Product Architect positions. Jobs in Deloitte USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Deloitte USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Deloitte USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Boston
|Name of Job Opening||Product Architect Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Massachusetts|
|Salary Range||$ 143695 Per Year|
Deloitte USA Jobs Description 2022
Product Architect – Cloud Application
Do you have a passion for solving tough business problems and coming up with innovative cloud-based solutions? Do you enjoy working with a diverse team of professionals and help driving to a successful outcome that excites our customers. Does it excite you to explain application architectures, integration and performance aspects to team-members and customer alike?
Work you’ll do
Deloitte Innovations & Platforms is looking for a Product Architect to help our teams to build cloud-based applications that excite our customers. You will shape and deliver on our asset strategy by performing the following tasks:
- Work with stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities, evaluate feasibility of requirements, determine priorities and come up with application architecture options and a technical roadmap.
- Make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Evaluate different suitable technology options and if applicable existing solutions. Provide leadership to make prudent choices.
- Support and coach your team on best coding practices, development tools, and pathfinding and surveys for technologies.
- Get hands-on and support your team in the implementation of complex business logic and algorithms
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies.
- Think towards creating container based applications, (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions.
- Ensure SDLC best practices and standards are followed
Offering customer-tailored services and deep industry insights, at Deloitte Consulting LLP we help clients tackle their most complex challenges enabling them to seize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies and stay ahead of customer demand.
Developing and executing our clients’ strategic vision, we help them dramatically improve their business performance across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy.
Our Deloitte Innovations and Platforms teams are working on delivering innovate cloud-based solutions across a range of domains and industries (e.g. supply chain management, banking/insurance, CPG, retail, etc.).
It is a fast-paced, innovative and exciting environment. Our teams are following an agile development approach and work with the latest technologies across a wide range of cloud technologies, commercial options and open source. We are building and bringing solutions to market which we are hosting and operating for our clients.
Learn more about our Business Model Transformation practice.
Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar field
- 7-11+ years of technology experience in an enterprises or web scale product company
- 4+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud technologies and platforms.
- Excellent communication and analytics skills. Comfortable in communicating with executives.
- Deep Experience in building products/solutions/assets using cloud based platforms. Ability to build applications using cloud native services/technologies is a must.
- Deep Experience in designing and building distributed applications
- Hands on Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS services and/or Google Cloud Platform or similar.
Ability to understand and abstract requirements and identify right technologies for building prototypes
- General business knowledge in a domain / industry (e.g. demand planning / forecasting, financials, etc.)
- Solid experience in SDLC practices and tools (DevOps)
- Experience with shell scripting or comparable experience
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
Knowledge of RPA tools and capabilities
- Preferred Certifications in one or more leading cloud providers: GCP, AWS (e.g. AWS Solution Architect) would be a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html