Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Jobs – Jobs at Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Careers www.daralshifaa.net Find out Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Government Jobs in UAE.
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Dar Al Shifaa Hospital , then it is a great chance for you because of Dar Al Shifaa Hospital jobs opening news has published at Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Careers page which is www.daralshifaa.net. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Dar Al Shifaa Hospital . So now you can be a part of this Current Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Dar Al Shifaa Hospital job opening article till the end for now each details.
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Storekeeper Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Careers. Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Storekeeper job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Assistant Storekeeper positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Storekeeper Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 4150.00-5140.00 per month|
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital UAE Jobs Description 2022
Purpose and Scope of the Job
Under supervision, to perform clerical and manual work in the receipt, storage and issuance of material and supplies. Takes inventory; calls attention to the need for replenishing low stocks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities/Performance Standards
1 Assists in forwarding the requirements of end-users, receiving, distributing and maintaining adequate quantities of stocks at all times.
2 Stock medicines and supplies to help maintain optimal stock levels and minimize waste.
3 Informs Medical Store Keeper specifications about any materials, supplies or medicines that needs to be ordered well in advance.
4 Checks incoming material for quality and quantity against invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, or other documents;
5 Verifies supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
6 Performs physical inventories periodically.
7 Receives, unpacks and stores general or specialized goods and supplies.
8 Assists in maintaining and updating records of goods received and issues.
9 Assists in compiling report of expenditures.
10 Takes proper care while storing consumables.
11 Disposes of expired and waste stock according to current procedures.
12 Performs related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Software Developer Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Careers. Dar Al Shifaa Hospital latest job applications are being announced for Software Developer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Software Developer positions. Applicant should have Clean, valid UAE driving license Qualification for this Software Developer Jobs in Abu Dhabi (Dar Al Shifaa Hospital). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi
|Name of Job Opening||Software Developer Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 9370.00-19500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Dar Al Shifaa Hospital Jobs Description 2022
A Software Developer is responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects; will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug software code
- Design database architecture
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Maintain and support the current developed applications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role.
- Work related certification is plus
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of Java EE, SOA ,SPRING MVC , HIBERNATE
- Good knowledge of LIFERAY PORTAL 6.2 and above preferred
- Good Knowledge of JASPER REPORTS
- Good Knowledge of MAVEN & GRADLE
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Familiar with ORACLE DB , MS SQL SERVER AND MYSQL
- Familiar with WILDFLY & GLASSFISH and TOMCAT
- HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY for front end
- Experience in Mobile Apps developments is Preferred
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Critical Thinking
- Multitasking with the ability able to prioritize and work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Continuous development and self-training programs to improve work knowledge and best practices.