Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs – Jobs at Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Careers www.okadoc.com Find out Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs in Sharjah UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Sharjah Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Sharjah is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE jobs opening news has published at Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Careers page which is www.okadoc.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Hiring in Sharjah. You can read this Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Medical Director Arabic Job Vacancy in Sharjah UAE
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Careers. Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE latest job applications are being announced for Medical Director Arabic job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Medical Director Arabic positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Sharjah Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Sharjah|
|Name of Job Opening||Medical Director Arabic Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 669,979 per year (Not Confirm)|
Dar Al Kamal Hospital UAE Jobs Description 2021
The Medical Director is responsible for leading, organizing, managing clinical and administrative operations of the Medical department according to the facility’s strategic objectives and goals. The post holder is accountable for ensuring delivery of high quality patient care through effective planning and clinical leadership.
CORE FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversees the entire Medical Services
1. Managerial and Administrative function:
2. Leads the Medical departments in the implementation of all organizational strategic plans.
3. Medical Director develops and periodically reviews by-laws governing physician services.
4. Ensures adherence to established policies as required
5. Assumes responsibility for providing relevant advice to the Management team on clinical and professional matters related to the Medical and Paramedical Departments.
6. Chairs periodic meetings with physicians, support staff and applicable hospital personnel, and implements such other communication methods as are necessary to foster effective working relationship among the parties and to facilitate resolution of problems.
7. Represents the department and the physicians at Managerial meetings; attends all other management meetings as required.
8. Assists management team in responding to appropriate requests from the Corporate Team, and regulatory bodies, including the Ministry of Health and insurance companies.
9. Reviews Department reports, makes recommendations for improvements to clinical services, and ensures implementation as required
10. Helps promote and implement the organization’s performance management system, in the medical affair Division, including peer review and the productivity and utilization review processes
11. Contributes and collaborates with Hr Manager in recruitment planning and participates inrecruitment of physicians as required.
12. Provides orientation of physicians joining the Hospital.
13. Follows the organization’s established system of communication with the medical workforce and holds regular meetings with medical management team.
14. Supports budget planning and other financial management responsibilities for the Division.
15. The medical director meets regularly with the administrator, the director of nursing, and other decision makers and provides leadership needed to achieve medical care goals.
16. The Medical Director ensures the development and administration of a fair and equitable physicians work schedule, and the timely communication of the schedule and any adjustments to it throughout the organization .
17. Responsible for the leave and CME Schedule of Physicians ensuring adequate medical coverage is always provided within the Department, including on call, weekends and public holidays
18. Supports initiatives for collecting information on patient satisfaction in the facility and uses the information to assist with strategic and operational planning
19. Ensures timely investigation and response to enquiries, complaints, and other issues from patients, relatives and clinical staff arising within the Department as per established guidelines
20. Updates the physicians on current trends, including the introduction of new technologies and treatments
21. The Medical Director assures that medical records systems meet the needs of patients.
22. Delegates duties to Physicians as required and assume additional administrative duties as required
24. Assumes clinical duties and practices specific to the post holder’s specialty as a Physician, as well as other general clinical responsibilities in the organization, including the following:
25. Complies with all hospital policies regarding admissions, consultations, treatment, and daily patient care, procedures, discharge protocols, and follow up practices.
26. Assumes the responsibility for overseeing and supervising the diagnosis, referrals and transfers by other physicians.
27. Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
28. Maintains a good working relationship with members of staff and promotes collaboration and a team-based approach to patient care.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Medical Director/ Head of Medical Services : 4 years (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place