Curry UK Jobs – Jobs at Curry UK Careers www.currys.co.uk Find out Curry UK Jobs in the UK. You can get news related to the current job opening in Curry UK Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Curry UK Government Jobs in UK.
Curry UK is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Curry UK, then it is a great chance for you because Curry UK jobs opening news has been published on the Curry UK Careers page which is www.currys.co.uk. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Curry UK. So now you can be a part of this Current Curry UK Hiring in. You can read this Curry UK job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Curry UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Senior Treasury Analyst Job Vacancy in the UK
Curry UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Curry UK Careers. Curry UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Senior Treasury Analyst job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Curry UK Senior Treasury Analyst positions. Jobs in Curry UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Curry UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Curry UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Treasury Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 5000 Per Year|
Curry UK Jobs Description 2022
Our passion at Currys is helping everyone enjoy the latest tech. We’re proud of the service levels we provide for our customers – online, in-store or in their homes. And it’s all down to our people, 30,000+ capable and committed colleagues, learning together, growing together, making us amazing and celebrating the wins.
Group Treasury is a key part of the Group’s Finance division which delivers the Board approved funding and hedging strategy across the Group (UK & Ireland, Nordics and Greece). An opportunity has arisen to join our busy Front Office Treasury team as a Senior Analyst with primary responsibility for assisting in the Group’s cash management process, funding, foreign exchange hedging programme and short-term cash flow forecasting.
Key responsibilities include :
• Consolidating and reviewing the Group’s short-term cash flow forecast, liaising with local finance team with any queries/variances to forecast and compilation of weekly cash report up to CFO level
• Undertaking of all aspects of FX management including treasury dealing via the 360T online multibank platform
• Daily cash management and reporting Group’s liquidity position
• Assisting with the funding requirements for the Group, managing the committed and uncommitted facilities
• Maintaining FX Exposure report, analyse exposures when they arise and taking necessary action to fix them
• Management and execution of Group’s FX Hedging Programme
• Managing month end reporting around the Group
• Recording of external and internal transactions in the Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
• Reviewing all existing and proposed intercompany loans including correct set-up within the TMS and assisting with the documentation
• Liaising with Treasury Back Office team to ensure all settlements processed by them are correct and within deadlines
• Participating in various projects and ad hoc projects as treasury continues to improve daily
You will need:
• Prior treasury experience in a corporate environment
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (preferable)
• Personable and approachable, building strong relationships within the Treasury team and Group Finance, as well as around the Group and with external counterparts
• Strong Excel skills
• Analytical, detail conscious, organised and with a sense of pride in work output
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and on multiple projects at any one time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We know our people are the magic ingredient in our success. That’s why we reward you with benefits that go deeper than just the day-to-day. Benefits that work for you, your lifestyle and your career. They include Company Pension Scheme, Discretionary/Performance based bonus, Private Health Insurance and Colleague Discounts.
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role, grow your skills your way, and see your career develop in the way you want. Be part of our talented Finance team and unbox your passion at the UK’s best-known retailer in tech.