Credit Suisse USA Jobs – Jobs at Credit Suisse USA Careers www.credit-suisse.com Find out Credit Suisse USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Credit Suisse USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Credit Suisse USA Government Jobs in USA.
Credit Suisse USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Credit Suisse USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Credit Suisse USA jobs opening news has published at Credit Suisse USA Careers page which is www.credit-suisse.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Credit Suisse USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Credit Suisse USA Hiring in . You can read this Credit Suisse USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Credit Suisse USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Liquidity Management Analyst Job Vacancy in USA
Credit Suisse USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Credit Suisse USA Careers. Credit Suisse USA latest job applications are being announced for Liquidity Management Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Credit Suisse USA Liquidity Management Analyst positions. Jobs in Credit Suisse USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Credit Suisse USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Credit Suisse USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Raleigh
|Name of Job Opening||Liquidity Management Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 52183 per year Approx (Not Confirm)|
Credit Suisse USA Jobs Description 2021
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
The Investment Bank – Capital & Liquidity Management Group sits within CFO organization, with responsibility for all aspects of Capital and Liquidity affecting the Investment Bank, including reporting, forecasting, planning as well as analysis of market risk and hedging activity, liability management and funding costs, and optimization of Capital and Liquidity resource usage.
The CALM team has significant interactions with the Line of Business Treasurers and CFOs, as well as Group functions including BMR, LMR, Treasury, Product Control, Legal Entity Management and Group Capital reporting. The team is primarily based in New York, with a team member in Mumbai.
The role will report to Simon Thompson and could be based in either NY or Raleigh.
The roles & responsibilities fall primarily into key areas:
1) Capital planning & forecasting for RWA and 2) Supporting the Corporate Bank for capital and liquidity management
1) Capital planning & forecasting:
- Act as CALM primary contact for the Corporate Bank, including all capital & liquidity forecasting/planning as well as various reporting & analysis of the business; expect close and regular contact with the business in this space.
- Collect, review & challenge weekly forecasting updates across IB for quarter end and intra-quarter RWA; ensure businesses operating within limits, raising accordingly.
- Prepare regular standard reporting on Capital – IB Management Committee, weekly IB CALM update, weekly IB financial updates; prepare charts/trends for quarterly review processes, QBR, GFR/CARMC and provide capital data to monthly CFO storyboard
- Coordination with Group FP&A on capital-related items
- Manage the Annual Financial Planning process for capital perspective.
- Develop central IB forecasts for Market Risk & CVA and share with line of business in conjunction with Group central processes – provide review & challenges to the MRM/CVA data
- CS Parent RWA – in addition to Group/FINMA focus above monitor, manage & optimize the capital resources associated with CS Parent and other key Legal Entities (IHC, UK) including use of Tableau to manipulate and commercialize BMR data for ease of analysis.
- Assist analysis of future regulatory changes – FRTB expected as a major project next 1-2 years.
- Help develop BI/Analytic tools within CALM and broader CFO, using available tools, Tableau, TM1, Finance Portal development, etc.
- Provide SME services on liquidity and funds transfer pricing processes to Corp Bank
- Translate business LRE/RWA forecasts into liquidity forecast – HQLA, inflows, outflows.
- Support liquidity initiatives with respect to the corporate bank, including activities to improve liquidity usage and reduce costs
- Manage Funds Transfer Pricing process by understanding, validating and providing inputs to the monthly allocation and forecasting process
- Ad-hoc analysis on drivers of liquidity and costs
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA certification a plus!
- Min. 5 Years+ financial markets work experience
- Understanding of the Investment Banking business and Capital/Funding implications thereof
- Proficient Excel skills & other BI Tools is a plus!
- Strong communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn in a fast paced environment